Is opeth your favorite band????

tkaa-001.jpg

Actually the best band of all time as well.

god save us all

Yes it's my favorite. Probably due to sentimental value though, it was the first band with true awesomeness that I ever heard.

hell yea. out of any band, no one does it like Opeth.

Some of my other faves:
COB
God Forbid
Nevermore
Pantera
Evanescence
Steve Vai
Cannibal Corpse

Yes it's my favorite. Probably due to sentimental value though, it was the first band with true awesomeness that I ever heard.

I have to agree to the awesomeness. Some bands are good but very few are awesome. Iron Maiden, Metallica are two more IMO...

I don't even know how to pick 1 definitive favorite band. if we're talking favorite metal bands then yes Opeth is definitely up there

Radiohead

I've been trying to tell myself that there's something better. But buying the Ghost Reveries special edition and hearing the Deep Purple cover and the jazz improv stuff ruined any chances of me saying they're NOT my favorite band.

been 6 years since i heard them for the first time, and heard A LOT more bands, genres, ideas etc.

but still going strong, opeth is still my fave band and no other album has topped "still life" for me (maybe tied with dark side of the moon).

I think it is. Ive alot of other great stuff 2 but I can´t rely say anything would top opeth, theres just something about this band that is above and beyond anything else. Hell, everything about Opeth is.