Is The First Time Always So Sweet?

Mark

Not blessed, or merciful
Apr 11, 2001
Sarf Lundin, Innit
Area 54 @ Camden :headbang: Despite a far-too-short set, and some minor (?;)) technical difficulties (and some abusive c*nt in the crowd), they put on a top show - my first time seeing them, and hopefully not the last.

The band before them, Cyberya, rocked as well. As for UDO... well, 3 seconds of seeing Yoda in army fatigues grimacing at the crowd was enough for me, thanks :)

To the band and Mia - cheers!

Yes it was rather good, although the strange people in the crowd were a little off putting. Of course, I have had the chance to see them before so unlike Mark I am not a 54 virgin. :p Many thanks to Mia and the band for letting us be there to take piccies and for being so nice. :D And it was great to meet Madgirl and MetalHead too. :)

Grrr at Maiden man!! lololol well u cant say i didnt try !
lmao

i was about to post the very same thing - was great to talk to - face to face - MArk and bev.... and it was a good night..... despite everything eles that went wrong.....

know what u meant about UDO. i took some pictures so i can be entertained in the future!!!

Catch up with ya guys
SOOOOOn!!!!

MG!!!

well aint ya got no faith that they'll do well and manage to tour the USA

hell Marshan are goin on a tour of Canada and have a slot in a USA festival later this year... and they only have their first demo out :)

shows that 54 could play accross the atlantic at some point

Glad you enjoyed the gig Mark :D shame about those UDO wankers in the crowd :mad: :mad: all things considerered, the band still put on a good show - if a little short :( Hopefully the set will be longer on Sunday when they support Dokken:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

..oh yeah, there is only one metalhead :eek: ;) as my pictures prove :cool:

i saw you walking around i was gonna thank you for the sleepless nights

54 rocked thought udo was utter shite metal by numbers couple of good songs but nearly fell asleep through there set the funniest thing was seiing the stagedivers dive and everyone moving out of the way

good to see everyone again see ya on sunday

Looks like no one really enjoyed udo then ..........
i didnt get to see a lot but from what i heard i wasnt misfortunate...
the udo merch guy did buy a zippy hoody though so that was pretty nifty! and he wore it too!
what a charmer...he just came over and asked me for it GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

o'm hoping Dokken will be a different matter....

im sure 54 will hit the states when the time is right for THEM......
boy will i be makin my first trip to the USA then!!!!!!!!!!!!!