Is the ND vocalist dying?

Dark Harvest

New Metal Member
Jul 31, 2002
Visit site
I caught Novembers Doom at metalfest, and it was the highlight of the fest for me. The new CD has not left my CD player, and it blows away everything this band has done. I was talking with a few friends, and I was told that the singer for the band it really fucked up, and possibly dying. After listening to the disc, I almost believe that! Does anyone know what's up, or can a band member answer this?

Thats awesome that you thought we were the highlight of the fest, that really means alot. We tried our best under the conditions given to us there, and we have received good feedback from some of you, so that makes us feel great. Glad you like the disc as well! Hope it was worth the $10 hehe....
As for the rumour you have heard, I'm not really at liberty to discuss someone else's personal situation, even my band members'. At some point, this situation might be addressed in a public forum. Paul writes from the heart and writes about his personal experiences past and present. Thats all I can really comment about it right now. He is alive and breathing obviously and as you saw at metalfest he can still growl and scream with the best of 'em! Your support is appreciated, and dont worry, we're not going away any time soon! Take care.
Larry

Ave! Hail! November's Doom Rocks! You guys are gods! Upthere with opeth and Children of Bodom and Thales!

I hope we do ntoh ave another Death kinda thing (RIP Chuck!)

AVE!

Originally posted by Dark Harvest
I caught Novembers Doom at metalfest, and it was the highlight of the fest for me. The new CD has not left my CD player, and it blows away everything this band has done. I was talking with a few friends, and I was told that the singer for the band it really fucked up, and possibly dying. After listening to the disc, I almost believe that! Does anyone know what's up, or can a band member answer this?

This really concerns me, and I need to address something here.......

If our new CD hasnt left your CD player, how is it you were listening to Skepticism?

Originally posted by Dark Harvest
I was talking with a few friends, and I was told that the singer for the band it really fucked up, and possibly dying. After listening to the disc, I almost believe that! Does anyone know what's up, or can a band member answer this?

To honestly answer this question, No. I'm not dying. Not that I know of anyway. As far as being fucked up, there is something in my life, and it was the fuel, lyrically, for the new CD. I'll talk about it sooner or later, just for right now, it's between my family, my close friends, and myself.

Thanks for reading into the CD so deeply!

Good to hear you are not dying.

BTW, you might want to make those links in your signature real links instead of addresses that people have to cut and paste. Just a thought.