Is the recording of "Visions from the ..." complete?

=) thanks guys and gals!!

i was just refering to my exams.....starting soon....but i don't have the strength to study....so i spend my day doing nothing productive instead :cry:

but then again....hmmm....what is a non-Vintersorg fan doing here?? :D
this place is nice,mysig :D

yep, what's she doing here???? nonesense posting....
damn! this way I will never beat you!!!!!!!
;)

fathervic (who didn't want to use emoticons ever, but finally failed too)

(who didn't want to use emoticons ever, but finally failed too)

Yeah, I do remember that you was the only one (exept Mel) to reply to my post about them bastards...:)

Soo why is it we now use them? I must admit they are gret for telling you feelings, but sometimes you want them to be more, I´d like a real sad one so that you don´t need to use the crying one...

anyways....

-phyros, over and out

Originally posted by Phyros

Yeah, I do remember that you was the only one (exept Mel) to reply to my post about them bastards...:)

Soo why is it we now use them? I must admit they are gret for telling you feelings, but sometimes you want them to be more, I´d like a real sad one so that you don´t need to use the crying one...

anyways....

-phyros, over and out

Yes they are great to show emotions and I actually don't mind someone is showing them, makes thing easier to understand.

/me loves smilies (isn't it obvious?
wink2.gif
)

here are some i found cool/funny:
dark1.gif

beam2.gif

well I like some, but normally I don't like the reddish ones (except for the horny one) and I DO hate those which look like a blatant onion!!!!!!
and I do love the :cry: one and the ;) one too!!!!!!!

@f_v one day I'll TALK!!!!!! :p you bet hhehehehehe