is this a problem for anyone else?

I'm kind of thinking that now, and also the amount of idiocy in here. 'Blame CoB'? For what, the fact that the amount of promotion they got for one album gave them a lot more publicity? Who really honestly gives a fuck if hardcore fags are wearing CoB shirts, I see fucking idiots wearing Led Zeppelin and Motley Crue shirts every day. All I really care about is I like the music, and if anyone has such a problem with other peoples opinions about the band, stop listening to them, do the world a favour, and fuck off.

Well, you could hit them over the head with a copy of Hatebreeder till they bleed.

Alternatively, and this would be my tactic, you could ignore it :), and be appreciative that some females in your area actually know who the fuck COB are....

You will always get wannabe fans in any musical culture whether its punk, rock,metal or whatever, people who jump on the bandwagon either to be seen as fashionable or fit in with their mates etc. Annoying maybe but give them 6 months and they will be wearing another bands Tshirts or hoodies as they move on to their next craze, not worth worrying about I'd say:)

You will always get wannabe fans in any musical culture whether its punk, rock,metal or whatever, people who jump on the bandwagon either to be seen as fashionable or fit in with their mates etc. Annoying maybe but give them 6 months and they will be wearing another bands Tshirts or hoodies as they move on to their next craze, not worth worrying about I'd say:)

Fact: 2 years ago, I've been listening to System of a Down and I wanted all the albums, but now I want everything from COB :headbang:. I discovered some Yngwie, Nevermore, Michael Romeo...etc.