Is this reunion wise???

Lidds78

Evil Scientist
Apr 2, 2005
Perth, Western Australia
OK, this is my first post in this forum (of which I’m a frequent browser) so you all have every right to bag the fuck out of me but I can no longer remain voiceless about the reunion, but this whole thing stinks of the most foulest odours to me.

I’ve been an Anthrax fan since I was 11 years old and am well acquainted with the Belladonna years. I was devastated back in the day to find out that the band and Joey had parted ways but soon changed my mind when I saw the Room for One More video and on one listen of SOWN I subsequently forgot that Joey Belladonna ever existed.

Anthrax changed for the better since Joey’s departure and each album that followed made me excited about music again. That excitement peaked upon the release of WCFYA. So, WHY THE FUCK HAVE SCOTT & CHARLIE GONE AND SHAT IN THEIR OWN NEST? Nostalgia works for a band like KISS, but this reunion has just shut the door on any momentum that the band has gained through the release of the best damn album they have ever released. I could accept this situation if it was due to John taking some time off for the sake of his new family, but Scott’s latest comments about John and Rob’s tenure in the band only confirms my suspicions that all is not what it seems. And don’t get me started on Danny Spitz, just read his 20 questions on “Metal Sludge” from a while ago to verify his allegiances.

quit yer crying and moaning. Scott has already posted on this forum saying that john has not been kicked out. I cant wait to see this show, im just so happy they are coming to glasgow. TGOTE was amazing having bush do joeys songs but i think it would be amazing to have joey doing his own stuff. he will make the songs sound better especially where high notes need to be hit where bush struggles. Spitz is the real anthrax lead guitarist, im sure that they are not all going to fall out over 20 dumb questions