Isolation Years

Since I'm in good standings again, I'll give my opinion:

I really like Isolation Years, of course; I like every song off of Ghost Reveries. And it is pretty cool how they made the higher than usual pitched - guitars. The effects are also cool sounding. The harp sound during the chorus sounds pretty damn cool too.

Okay, I guess when I'm happy I kind of make stupid posts too lmao! Actually, when people make comments on songs I really can't come up with anything good... this is a good as it gets.

- the Somewhat Fat Guitarist

in limbow said:
This song is very underrated on this forum. I think it's one of Opeth's best and most beautiful songs. Its also interesting to note it's the first 3-minute Opeth song that is an actual real song, with vocals. The guitar is very pretty, and the vocals of course are the best part, so emotional. Its definitely one of the best things they've ever done.

I love it too.

It really grows on you. And it's a perfect ballad. Very nice guitar, espec. in the beginning, but, yeah, throughout the song :)

I FEEL TH4T I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT OPETH-N00BIES THINK ARE OVERRATED AND UNDERRATED SONGS - I ALSO DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF OPETHS SONGS.

PEAC EOUT

Well, let's look at a comparison:

blimey:

I FEEL TH4T I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT OPETH-N00BIES THINK ARE OVERRATED AND UNDERRATED SONGS - I ALSO DONT GIVE A SHIT WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF OPETHS SONGS.

PEAC EOUT

Mr. Bland:
This song is so beautiful. It makes me become momentarily depressed when listening to it. Mikes vocals, along with the intruments, are so great and beautiful.

I even made a sig a few minutes ago! Check it out!

Pick who is more likely to be 12 years old. Anyone?

SacredReich said:
Well, let's look at a comparison:

blimey:

Mr. Bland:

Pick who is more likely to be 12 years old. Anyone?

Definitly Mr. Bland. One of the more mature ones. Blimey sounds more like one of those 14 year olds that think they are the king of the campus (playground;) ) and is acting all loud and tough....? Just my thoughts.

Mr. Bland said:
Definitly Mr. Bland. One of the more mature ones. Blimey sounds more like one of those 14 year olds that think they are the king of the campus (playground;) ) and is acting all loud and tough....? Just my thoughts.

Possibly, but from my experience that sort of behaviour starts at around 11 or 12.

Rofl, it's hilarious how you douches can think I was being serious. If you neglect to acknowledge my point because of the "caps", then you're a dumbass.

The point is, I don't give a shit anymore about who thinks what song is overrated or underrated.

I like songs that I like, it's as easy as that.

PEAC EOUT

And grows from then. I am like that somtimes, but mostly i am more mature. At school i get a little crazy and around the neighborhood, but online and stuff i am way way way more mature.

Hope you guys beleive me! Oh and if i get tickets to the L.A. gig, you will see me there. So look out for me :)

blimey said:
Rofl, it's hilarious how you douches can think I was being serious. If you neglect to acknowledge my point because of the "caps", then you're a dumbass.

The point is, I don't give a shit anymore about who thinks what song is overrated or underrated.

I like songs that I like, it's as easy as that.

PEAC EOUT
Don't feel alone, people treat me like that a lot too...

- the Somewhat Fat Empathetic Guitarist

Blimey, point is, you're not making a point, you're just filling good forum space with junk we'd expect to see from a 14y.o....

I realise it's a joke, but when you do it as often as you have in every second thread here, it gets tired.

let's discuss the lyrics (if we haven't yet)
any ideas what's meant?

and fuck the discussion who is more mature ... *tired*

SacredReich said:
Blimey, point is, you're not making a point, you're just filling good forum space with junk we'd expect to see from a 14y.o....

I realise it's a joke, but when you do it as often as you have in every second thread here, it gets tired.
I must admit, I really overestimated your intelligence. I made a point you fucking dork, that I don't care what you guys think about Opeth songs and that I'll like whatever I like.