Israel.

Just for the record this is where we started. Where we've finished is you quoting research -- not to prove that what you said wasn't racist but rather to prove that racism is accurate.
If my view was that loving money was a bad thing, i would indeed be guilty of racism after saying that.
Yes it is a stereotype.
Most stereotypes have some basis in reality.
You probably know that apart from being just like us in any other area, Jews always had good skills in trading and banking, not only in science. Or will we argue about that next ?
If you were a bank owner i would guess you would love your job and your tools (money) just like i suppose you love your guitars and drums.
And who decides if there will be a war or not ?
Rich politicians - you can't convince me that they don't love their money lol.

Again i wasn't trying to insult anyone and i am sorry that i did.
It was just like if you said that Poles love Vodka more than other nations love their strong alcoholic drinks.
It is a stereotype too.
Am i offended when people say it ?
Nope, mainly because i don't drink at all and then because i know well that it has some truth to it.

By a coincidence i found the video earlier and just finished watching.
Kinda disappointed like that girl who asked Mr. Suzuki for some better arguments against Rushtons claims.

I love when 2 scientists debate in details.
Scientist A describes an experiment and shows the data gathered during that experiment.
Scientist B shows a flaw in the metodology and proves that the data is false and not usable.

But what we had there was more like:
Scientist A describes various experiments and doesn't give any indepth details of how these experiments were carried out.
Scientist B calls Scientist A a fraud, continues to attack while partially agreeing with Scientist A who said that environmental factors have a big impact on the data.

I can also understand the American criticism, coming from the government, but I believe that allowing an extreme Islamic regime to hold a nuclear weapon will pose an immediate danger not only to Israel, but to other western countries as well.
Did you watch the video in the original post? I don't think Islam has anything to do with this... Ultimately it's Israel's warmongering that will cause someone to use nukes and start a fullout WW3/4 since they will drag US and Nato and therefore the whole western world/Europe into their war with Iran.

I think it's good to remember that USA is the only country in the world that has ever used a nuke against another country (twice). Like they concluded in the video, Iran is a highly developed country like any other western country and they don't wan't to start a nuke war to ruin their land. They guy even described Iran "It looks like Los Angeles". Not sure if that was a compliment though... :lol:

I think it's good to remember that USA is the only country in the world that has ever used a nuke against another country (twice). Like they concluded in the video, Iran is a highly developed country like any other western country and they don't wan't to start a nuke war to ruin their land. They guy even described Iran "It looks like Los Angeles". Not sure if that was a compliment though... :lol:
In the end it goes down to trust.
Can we really trust that Iran will be responsible enough to first never use the weapon offensively and second never use the fact that they have it as a tool during negotiations an any matter ?

Did you purposefully not read the following posts that clarified his statement and explained exactly what Jew/Jewish/Judaism described and referred to?
Tbh, I only read up to the post I replied to, so probably no. I did not purposefully not read anything, just said Judaism is not a race. In fact we are all of the same race, Homo sapiens. Correct me if I'm wrong, but today anyone can be a jew if you convert (or whatever the ritual is).

Tbh, I only read up to the post I replied to, so probably no. I did not purposefully not read anything, just said Judaism is not a race. In fact we are all of the same race, Homo sapiens.
Homo sapiens = species.
Negroid/Caucasoid/Mongoloid = races.

In the end it goes down to trust.
Can we really trust that Iran will be responsible enough to first never use the weapon offensively and second never use the fact that they have it as a tool during negotiations an any matter ?
Can we trust that USA or Russia or <insert a nuke country here> won't use them? What about Israel? If we think about the fact again that USA has used them twice already, it was only because they were the only country who had them at the time. Had Japan had the possibility to strike USA cities back with a nuke, I think no nukes would have been lanched at all, just like during the cold war between USA and Soviet Union no nukes were launched. So, no I don't think Iran will use nukes, it would be practically a suicide. Why would they want that.

If my view was that loving money was a bad thing, i would indeed be guilty of racism after saying that.
Yes it is a stereotype.
Most stereotypes have some basis in reality.
You probably know that apart from being just like us in any other area, Jews always had good skills in trading and banking, not only in science. Or will we argue about that next ?
If you were a bank owner i would guess you would love your job and your tools (money) just like i suppose you love your guitars and drums.
And who decides if there will be a war or not ?
Rich politicians - you can't convince me that they don't love their money lol.

Again i wasn't trying to insult anyone and i am sorry that i did.
It was just like if you said that Poles love Vodka more than other nations love their strong alcoholic drinks.
It is a stereotype too.
Am i offended when people say it ?
Nope, mainly because i don't drink at all and then because i know well that it has some truth to it.

not that i am trying to put words in your mouth but... based on this, you think racial epithets are legitimate just because they have esoteric validity?

because some people use derogatory words to describe other races. i don't think it's appropriate to give examples, however i know there are some people that refer to asians, jews, blacks, whites, etc. to their epithetic counterpart.

i don't expect that person to realize that it is inappropriate because it is obvious that they are a product of their environment which renders them an ignorant racist.

i realize it is such a fundamental deduction, but when my professor referred to me as the "anglo-kike boy" ...i just assumed he was a degenerate racist.

By a coincidence i found the video earlier and just finished watching.
Kinda disappointed like that girl who asked Mr. Suzuki for some better arguments against Rushtons claims.

I love when 2 scientists debate in details.
Scientist A describes an experiment and shows the data gathered during that experiment.
Scientist B shows a flaw in the metodology and proves that the data is false and not usable.

But what we had there was more like:
Scientist A describes various experiments and doesn't give any indepth details of how these experiments were carried out.
Scientist B calls Scientist A a fraud, continues to attack while partially agreeing with Scientist A who said that environmental factors have a big impact on the data.

i believe suzuki sited the three molecular biologists and geneticists that refuted rushton's research in a world renowned publication. his debate was that the research is useless ...and he is right. it is still useless research. his "findings" will change nothing in the world. only his reputation as a legitimate scientist.

Can we trust that USA or Russia won't use them? What about Israel?
Yes we can. :)

You seem to live in the 50s southern USA time still. They are called ethnic groups not races.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negroid

not that i am trying to put words in your mouth but... based on this, you think racial epithets are legitimate just because they have esoteric validity?
No and i already apologized and tried to explain why i made that mistake.

i believe suzuki sited the three molecular biologists and geneticists that refuted rushton's research in a world renowned publication. his debate was that the research is useless ...and he is right. it is still useless research. his "findings" will change nothing in the world. only his reputation as a legitimate scientist.
I saw a contradiction there.
He said that genetics can't prove racial differences in IQ because they don't know which genes are responsible for it, then he said that genetics disproved Rushtons claims.
I would have to read these publications to form an educated opinion.

---
Another point of view:
If we can agree that there are so many differences in how almost all parts of our bodies look from the outside and are shaped inside (for example forensics can identify race by shape of bones and skulls), then how in hell is it possible that only our brains are built exactly the same way if we evolved in different environments ?

first: as i realize your initial comment was not directed towards me... i was not entirely offended and i of course accept your apology.

second: with regards to the contradiction you perceived; suzuki was acknowledging the heredity of genetic characteristics in races but most importantly the trivial significants with the race itself. for instance, the fact that people are genetically differing within their own race is the significant parallel to biological differences.

third: no one's brain is alike. everyone's brain looks different. sizes, shape, cavities, vessels, etc. just like noses, eyes, hands, fingerprints, etc.

second: with regards to the contradiction you perceived; suzuki was acknowledging the heredity of genetic characteristics in races but most importantly the trivial significants with the race itself. for instance, the fact that people are genetically differing within their own race is the significant parallel to biological differences.

third: no one's brain is alike. everyone's brain looks different. like faces, hands, fingerprints, etc.
Sure one caucasian will not be built exactly like another caucasian unless they are 1 egg twins, but also sure that while there are many different types of builds in a given race, there are also many characteristics that let you identify the race correctly even just by looking.
Mr Suzuki said that there is a bigger genetic variability inside races than the genetic difference between races (so they overlap), a proven fact which he used to prove that researching genetic differences between races has no sense.
I have a different view of what science should be like.
If there exists an important phenomenon and if we don't know it's nature, we should research it to potentially benefit from the research in the future.
If there are genes that are responsible for how efficiently our brains function and if we know that one group has better functioning brains, it could be a good start to finding these genes.
We will never know if we don't research it.

it's not science.

everyone knows that intelligence is acquired by the development of the brain and is defined by the impulsivity of the brain and ones ability to translate these neurological impulses into reaction. like an IQ (if this means anything at all). a child is not born with a high IQ. it is acquired through brain development.

am i the only person that finds it ironic that rushton was debating with an asian geneticist? based on the research of rushton, suzuki wins the debate by default?

no. he doesn't because his intelligence has nothing to do with his race or genetics.

everyone knows that intelligence is acquired by the development of the brain and is defined by the impulsivity of the brain and ones ability to translate these neurological impulses into reaction. like an IQ (if this means anything at all). a child is not born with a high IQ. it is acquired through brain development.
How well the brain will develop is a function of outside impulses and genetics that shape how the brain is built.
A brain of a chimpanzee works on the same principles as our brain, but due to 2% difference in DNA, it is much smaller and has a different shape.
If i remember correctly there was an experiment in which they tried to raise a chimpanzee with a human boy treating them exactly the same.
The boy grew up to be a normal intelligent human being, and the chimp grew up to be a normal chimp with a normal level of intelligence for a chimp.

It's entirely possible that the brain is the same between species because it was formed first; things like eye color, skin tone, hair density/style/color, height, weight, mouth size, nose size, etc... that are common across specific ethnicities are the result of years of evolution in particular climates/regions. There's a reason people from Europe are white and the people from Africa are black, and it has nothing to do with their brains.

sources? links?

You've all heard my ball claps.