Israil Vs Lebanon

I know Pagan's mind are fucking amazing so good I ha to go see them twice! Im going to try an go to Ragnarok UK this November to go see Circus Maximus I hope the Porgpower UK boys get them for 2008, ahh yeah and for Orphaned Land to play here.

Rashomon, I dont hold gurdges I think it was just high tension, I see both parties at the moment want to help so thats all good. You know what though, to make me fell totally better all of you with a myspace have to add my band equinox (our myspace is on my signiture on here).

Ragnarok is also a Norwegian black metal band.
Ragnarok is also the Norse armageddon or something like that.

RashomoN said:
Hello to all of you fellow orphans,
Governments wage wars while People cry for peace.
Which means you can't blame an entire country or its people for somethng some kind of asshole decided for the "Good of every one".
Which means we all have a strong responsibility in supporting or rejecting our governments and try to bend them towards our opinions, towards democracy if needed.
Which means act local (talk to you neighbours, have an interest in local politics, etc.) and think global (about equity, ecology, etc.)

But I'm afraid the case of Israël is more academic. They have the feeling that if they stopped watching and repressing their borders, the locals would just walk into Israël and kill every jew.
Which might be true maybe, but IMO, it's politics that manipulate the people by turning their poverty, misery and hunger into a focalized hate.
I'm not a soldier, nor a politician.
I'm just one of your fellow orphaned.
I loathe "isms" and care for ships (not very clear ? Read along, don't worry)

Here is my proposal :
Stamp out all kind of fanaticism (racism, terrorism, fascism... )
Support the freedom of belief
Dive into friendship, companionship, scholarship...

And make it an attitude, even if you feel lonely or misunderstood (mabool and Rashomon, you both must be seeing the point).

It's by forging the path that others can walk the path...

Deeds of Joy and Love to all of U.
Lionel

Raganarok is as well as being the Nordic judgemant day is also a festival for power metal and prog/prog-metal bands and Ragnarok UK is (like Progpower UK earlier this year) the first time this established festival has come to the UK, at least that is what I can pick up from the site and other people etc. Its kinda like Bloodstock and Wacken and how they are in partnership.

Dark Medieval Times said:
if theres something that i have learned from all my years living in israel, is that the only languege that most of the muslims understand, is violence.
why hezbolla had to kidannap two israeli soldiers? what have we done to them? nothing! they just want war, so war we give to them.

and you people in the US, are you forgeten what muslims (al kaida) have done to you?
al kaida, hezbolla, hamas, they all the same. all they want is war and unliberited sesiety.

Yeah all Muslims are terrorists right. I'm fuckin sick and tired of hearing this shit. I'm a Muslim too but no one can see me yelling like "Die you freakin Isreal!" Good thing you banned this asshole. (btw Circus Maximus is cool. :rolleyes: )

Metal head87 said:
Zero Hour, Mercenary and Evergrey are going to play too. Oh how I am pissed to miss this. I need to get my driver's license already. I'm sick of missing out on shows because i live too far

Driver's License? Are you too young, or just never got one because you live in a city? There is still time to make it! Come to PP! :)

Skyclad kicks ass too.

I'm not surprised that so many things are called Ragnarok. What surprises me is that I've only come across one band called Fimbulwinter. That was the band with Shagrath from Dimmu and Skoll from Ulver/Arcturus/Ved Buens Ende. They only had the one demo, which I like but it's not worth the price of a collectors item. It pretty much sounds like Darkthrone (although it was released at the same time Darkthrone became a black metal band so it's not really a ripoff), but it has a pretty cool Celtic Frost cover of Morbid Tales.

trentdk said:
Driver's License? Are you too young, or just never got one because you live in a city? There is still time to make it! Come to PP! :)
Well in NYC, a car really works against you. Finding parking anywhere near you is basically a dream come to. Plus, I really hate the DMV. I went there to get my permit but I didn't really study the test so I just went to get an ID, I waited there for 5 hours.
I'm not too young, I'm almost 19.
Isn't Prog Power sold out already though?

Oh yeah, I don't know if you were one of the places Venom was coming to, but they're rescheduling, so the shows haven't been cancelled yet.

i agree...

Do you think you'll go to heaven if you blow yourself up?

think about it...i mean...you would want to go to heaven in one piece do you?

The problem is, in those cultures, a lot of the people are told not to think. 95% of the terrorists are basically told what to do. They think what they are doing is right and just.

Plus, it would be hard to bang the 70 virgins if their dick is blown apart (no pun intended).

thats rgt...

i just don't understand these terrorists...

if we were still in the dark ages...

when we're using swords and shields then thats ok..that's war...

but...blowing pp up?...what the hell are they thinking?
i personally think terrorists neither have the brain or the...well...dick?!?

Jaani Van Eventide said:
thats rgt...

i just don't understand these terrorists...

if we were still in the dark ages...

when we're using swords and shields then thats ok..that's war...

but...blowing pp up?...what the hell are they thinking?
i personally think terrorists neither have the brain or the...well...dick?!?

I don't blame the people who blow themselves up...they were probably misfits welcome to an organization that gave them love and the support they needed and on the way get brainwashed and eventually given a tnt belt...
some peaceful muslims went to blow themselves up because a certain organization has threatened that if he or she won't go and do the thing they will harm their families.

I do blame the ones that invented the whole It's ok to kill women and children and unarmed civillians in a holy war even if they're muslims even if they're not posing any threat to their religion even if they're the agressors and not the ones defending themselves all in the name of God.

paradoxile said:
I don't blame the people who blow themselves up...they were probably misfits welcome to an organization that gave them love and the support they needed and on the way get brainwashed and eventually given a tnt belt...
some peaceful muslims went to blow themselves up because a certain organization has threatened that if he or she won't go and do the thing they will harm their families.

I do blame the ones that invented the whole It's ok to kill women and children and unarmed civillians in a holy war even if they're muslims even if they're not posing any threat to their religion even if they're the agressors and not the ones defending themselves all in the name of God.
It's not really misfits. They're usually religious people that are told by their corrupted leaders that blowing themselves up will help fight against their enemies. That it is right and just and will get them into heaven. Most of them think that what they are doing is brave and noble, despite the fact that it's really cowardly murder. They cannot question their leaders because their culture tells them not to. They were raised to do whatever their religious leaders say. Questioning will get them beaten or killed.
But you're right that there are also the ones that were threatened into it.

But for the most part, they are all just expendable pawns in the eyes of their leaders. That's why Osama Bin Laden wasn't one of the hijackers or why Arafat never put on a bomb.

These are misfits when it comes to teenagers or kids...and it's their chance to regain their honor by becoming a martyr...the organizations looked for the misfits because if your life is great...you got everything to lose by dying...

As for Arafat...well he's just the typical hypocrite...the palestinians lived in great poverty so the world and even Israel gave financial aid to Arafat to help the poverty there.
what did Arafat do?He put most most of it in Suhah Arafat's(his wife) bank account while she was living(and not working) in Paris, part of it he kept to himself another part he gave to the hamas and a small to none portion was given to the people as aid...at some point Arafat entered the "Phorbes 500" and it's a great tactic...everybody wins...Arafat keeps the money... the palestinian people stay bitter because they're poor...and we all no that people that are happy have no reason to fight or hate...Arafat blames the situation on Israel and with a little help by fanatic religious leaders we get people that have nothing to lose by dying.

I know. But I'm saying that he was one of their leaders when he was alive. All of those terrorist leaders are hypocrites. They have their own violent goals, so they get other people to do it for them.