Underground Bands

Oh yeah, got it Tye and poolvard, thanks for filling me in brothers! :)
ppoolvard i'll check the other 2 bands and soon come back to post what i thought of them also, thanks brother!!! :)

Some good underground bands...

Conorach (www.conorach.tk) is an excellent viking metal band.

America Gomorrah (www.americagomorrah.com) is a Christian prog-rock band from Colorado (which is awesome because I live there).

Morgenstern (www.morgenstern-band.de) is a folkish metal band.

Asmegin (www.asmegin.com) is kinda black-metallish but they're bouncy and folkish too.

Battlelore (www.battlelore.net) is a viking metal band too, but they call themselves arctic fantasy metal.

Without Face are good, but their website is down right now. You can get a couple good MP3s at www.earache.com and www.elitistrecords.co.uk though.

That's all I can think of for now.

God bless,
Sepsis

poolvärd said:
OK, I'll do that tomorrow (at least I hope so), too late now. About the "other goodies", just tell me what you've liked, don't know anything to put up all by myself. :)

Brother you rule!!!:worship: Thousand thanks again for uploading these great songs!!! :headbang:
I like listening to folk metal lately...i leave it on you to surprise me again with great songs like "User Ne"... :)

Primordial sound great!!!:headbang: I have their "Storm Before Calm" cd, it's great!!! I will suggest to everybody to take a listen to them :) ...they come from Ireland Tye right?

Yes correct Dreamcell. Glad that you liked them. There are tons of metal bands here but Primordial are one of the few worth listening to.

It would be great to name another band from Ireland too. In the past i used to mail with the singer of "Thy Sinister Bloom" (sorry i don't remember his name), do you know them? Did they releashed something new? It was a great band back at '96 if i can recall well. :)

I never heard of this band but apparently they have split up and the singer was Jeff O'Reilly.

Thy Temperate Veil/A Vanity Lost Demo, 1995
Serein Falls EP EP, 1996
Fragrant Suncry / A Scented Memoriam Demo, 1996

I will have to check out their EP or demo if I can find them.

Yeah right, Jeff was his name...thanks Tye for the information. :)
I have their "Thy Temperate Veil/A Vanity Lost" Demo and a live appearance tape...really nice music, it's a pity that they split up.

cem_eesti said:
an estonian band humanground:

www.humanground.net

there are the audio files of their demo album on their website and their music is awesome!

Hey cem_eesti, promoting estonian bands, that's great!
Human Ground is the new big thing everybody's talking about involving musicians from different great bands. Haven't heard them before, they really are great. And a :worship: towards Pille, the female singer (growler). She really has an unbelievable voice. I remember when I saw her live with another band ( Ignorabimus ), the crowd went wild when she began to sing. That was an experience :hotjump: .

Another nice band from Estonia is the pagan metal group Tharapita . Check them out, they should have lots of mp3's on their site.

cem_eesti said:
an estonian band humanground:

www.humanground.net

there are the audio files of their demo album on their website and their music is awesome!

Hey cem_eesti, promoting estonian bands, that's great!
Human Ground is the new big thing everybody's talking about involving musicians from different great bands. Haven't heard them before, they really are great. And a :worship: towards Pille, the female singer (growler). She really has an unbelievable voice. I remember when I saw her live with another band ( Ignorabimus ), the crowd went wild when she began to sing. That was an experience :hotjump: .

Another nice band from Estonia is the pagan metal group Tharapita . Check them out, they should have lots of mp3's on their site.

Hey Poolvard (Estonian friend) and Cem (semi-Estonian friend :) )

Thank you for the bands... I liked Estonian metal music so much. But I want to know about some non-metal Estanonian music (specially folk). Where can I find something about this music?

Thank you...

i will check these bands whenever i will be at home poolvärd.. estonia is just a little nordic counrty with less that 1,5 million people but they really sometimes act better that we 70 million turks :)

whatever, i don't listen estonian folk music so much, their folk music is a bit boring :p

neiokösö, the band for eurovision istanbul (they couldn't pass to finals) can be an example for their folk music. they are from southern estonia just like poolvärd and lyrics of the song "tii" is written in south-estonian dialect. it's diffrent from even estonian just like we turks speak diffrent than azerbaijani people :p

you can watch the video of tii thought that site:
http://www.neiokoso.com/

many people there listen stuff like "urmas alender" etc. but you gotto understand the lyrics to enjoy from it :p