:.:: its back :.::

Oh my.

Has Siewert Öholm been informed?

It's only a matter of time before his hyper-sensitive evil detector zones in on this one, and then he will be able to inform us, in a ranting monologue, that after much scientific inquiry, he has found that it's braille for "we love Satan and homosexuals, long live teh gay"

Ah, such a priceless public figure :) All in Swedish I'm afraid, apart from a few select golden phrases. I guess non-Swedes can watch this purely for the pleasure of hearing a middle-aged man, who looks like he should be arranging his stamp collection in alphabetical and chronological order, say "I fuck like a beast"

Last edited by a moderator:
You know how little girls sometimes make pretty symbols in their MSN names? For example...

..::eViL DeViL::.. +~*I'vE bEcOmE So NuMb*~+

How do we know that it isn't just something like that? :loco:

BINGO!!! :headbang:

Yeah, I noticed it too. Think it was appearing on promotional stuff around the internet too before the album was out.

If you imagine that you'd just got into dark tranquillity and you saw that symbol... You'd probably think "Hmmm that must be something rather important and relevent." And yet we've longed for the answer since the dawning of time (or Haven's creation). As far as semiotics go it's just a big tease! Maybe that's it's purpose... it has no purpose... But people are so mislead by semiotics these days when really It's just 7 dots... And what does 7 dots really matter when you have an entire album of kickass muzics? Maybe it's a philosophical thing like that.

The first two dots stand for a 2. The next three dots stand for 3. The last two dots are an I ---> 23I with 23 being the number of the Illuminati and I standing for Illuminati. DT are all Illuminati and part of a huge conspiracy which is controlling the world. Isn't that obvious?

The first two dots stand for a 2. The next three dots stand for 3. The last two dots are an I ---> 23I with 23 being the number of the Illuminati and I standing for Illuminati. DT are all Illuminati and part of a huge conspiracy which is controlling the world. Isn't that obvious?

Upside down you look a lot like a key.

Well I guess then I am the key to mobilizing the masses against this conspiracy. I shall be a prophet then. I will give all my possessions and start preaching tomorrow. Thank you Rahvin for saving my life and not ruining it since it is so great to be a prophet without money and live abstinent.

That's a good question, it probably goes back to when the freemasons were still around and actually had a say in anything, like a symbol of recognition or something. 23 or the sum of it, 5 stand for the illuminati, ranging from the Pentagon to any significant date in history, you'll find pretty much everything is connected to the illuminati

Yes, it is probably something like what Taliesin said. I don't know for sure I just know that the number 23 is some kind of sign for the Illuminati.