It's that time again COB fans...interview questions

Maybe this has already been asked, so sorry if it has, but if he could have his old Jackson guitars back, would he take them over the ESP's he has now?

Advertising for ESP is part of his job, so you can't be sure that the answer is honest.

But you could ask what he would do to the fag who stole his Jacksons if he would catch him. :lol:

Advertising for ESP is part of his job, so you can't be sure that the answer is honest.

But you could ask what he would do to the fag who stole his Jacksons if he would catch him. :lol:
Yeah I was kind of thinking that as well. Oh well, but your question seems good :lol:

Around 2003 when Alexander had left the band and you were looking for a replacement, you had to consider carefully taking Roope into the band because of his heavy drinking. So back then, would you have taken the Alexi of 2008?

Around 2003 when Alexander had left the band and you were looking for a replacement, you had to consider carefully taking Roope into the band because of his heavy drinking. So back then, would you have taken the Alexi of 2008?

Really good question, but if he ask this one, he'll need to make sure that his tone of voice isn't aggressive or accusative cause it could really sound harsh and bitchy.

Also, you could mention that some fan posted a video of him when he was younger playing with T.O.L.K (showing him the video with a laptop for example would be cool, I think he would appreciate to see it (considering that he don't go the net)) and ask him if he never thought of playing with them again or starting a new project, something different than Children Of Bodom.

Also, you could mention that some fan posted a video of him when he was younger playing with T.O.L.K (showing him the video with a laptop for example would be cool, I think he would appreciate to see it (considering that he don't go the net)) and ask him if he never thought of playing with them again or starting a new project, something different than Children Of Bodom.
:worship: Very good question!

Alexi - Why are you so sexy?

Lol, this was actually asked in one Finnish video interview last spring. He didn't really come up with good answer. Interviewer offered his hair flip as an answer, Alexi ended up saying it's his cars....

This is good one, I hope interviewer asks this one.

I like this question a lot :kickass:

Can you please let him know that nearly every Bodom fan still enjoys if not loves Something Wild. I know he has previously said it was a mistake. Seriously let him know!