ITT we post funny pictures...

goodneweveryone.jpg

^Genius. God I love Futurama. I can't wait for the new season to air this summer.

It must be years since I last watched Futurama, but still, when I saw that picture the first time without knowing what it's about, I started reading it in his voice :lol:

OK dudes, is she spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise?
Spinning-lady-5693171.gif

Clockwise for me, although I've managed to see it the other way around, as well (if I'm looking at her directly she is rotating clockwise but if I look elsewhere, to try to read something for example she starts the other way)

Clockwise, I remember seeing this before though, how you see it means you have a certain type of mind, or something like that?

OK dudes, is she spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise?
Spinning-lady-5693171.gif

Clockwise for me, although I've managed to see it the other way around, as well (if I'm looking at her directly she is rotating clockwise but if I look elsewhere, to try to read something for example she starts the other way)

Holy mindfuck.. first she spinned clockwise, and i was like "Thats pointless"... but then i did the horrible mistake of looking at her reflection, and now she is spinning the other way! :lol:

Edit: if i focus on her waist, she spins clockwise.. if i look at the reflection, she starts spinning counter clockwise.

Yeah I can only see it clockwise..

I think its supposed to be if you see it clockwise you're right-brained (creative) and if counter-clockwise then you're left-brained (logical).. I totally don't believe that seeing as I cannot see it go counter-clockwise..

It's easiest to get the girl to change direction if you look at the foot (the one on the ground), then visualize which direction you want to see her spin.

I've seen that picture of the spinning girl so often now.... and no matter what I focus on, I always see her spinning counter-clockwise.