ITT we post funny pictures...

WTF! How can you guys see it counter-clockwise? :O Instant clockwise tried to focus in many ways, reflection, looking away and shit and can ONLY see clockwise :O Look at her torso and arms she only goes clockwise! Doesn't even look like a mindfuck to me

In short bursts of 10 - 15 seconds, I can get her doing 1-80s. CW, CCW, CW, CCW, CW, CCW side to side, no full rotations. Fecking headache inducing.

I first only saw it turning counter-clockwise, but if you look at the tip of her foot closely, at some point it will change. I was able to see it counter-clockwise, clock-wise, and counter-clockwise again. And while I was typing this, I checked the image, and I'm seeing it clock-wise again. Interesting phenomenon.

There's a slight skip or something in the image when the tip of her foot is facing you/away from you. That's how you can tell the image itself doesn't change, it happens everytime regardless of which way you see her rotating.

Her boobs are win btw.

She's ACTUALLY turning clockwise though, since if you look at her foot, it strangely grows longer whenever she's at the opposite end of the circle when you see her turning counter-clockwise.

edit. now I was able to consciously turn her. Very interesting.

OK dudes, is she spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise?
Spinning-lady-5693171.gif

Clockwise for me, although I've managed to see it the other way around, as well (if I'm looking at her directly she is rotating clockwise but if I look elsewhere, to try to read something for example she starts the other way)

AAHHHH you broke my mind :ill:

IDFK how anybody can see her clockwise!!! fuckmind

Focus on the tip of her foot, the one that is "in the air". Force your mind to believe that it's actually in the opposide side of the cycle, ie if it looks like it's facing you, force yourself to believe it's actually facing the opposite direction. Then you notice your mind magically changed her direction!

This is what works for me, whenever I want to change her direction.

That spinning lady is driving me crazy:D First i only saw it clockwise, then bamm, it began to spin counter-clockwise. :zombie:

Anyway, i found a good picture that i want to share with u guise:)

europe_according_to_hungarians.jpg