ITT we post funny pictures...

I'm curious to see the outcome to this but so far from what I can understand, they completely fucked up...
EDIT : btw, please do not take anything the media write for facts, they clearly have no fucking clue what they are talking about, I have read incredibly retarded news from either BBC or CNN, even worse from Fox, about the crash. The only good reliable source of information is the NTSB, which is simply doing its job by giving facts and only facts, and keeping judgments for later when the time will come to write the report. The 4 or 5 official presentations from the chair(wo)man are very good and very factual and should be the only source of information.

To stay on topic... I actually failed that test !

Funny-Gamer-Test-res.jpg

Come on guys, you need to listen to it in full! Or else you'll miss the cute and trendy dubstep part towards the end.

This tune rocks! It has rhythm, dubstep and a "proper" Eiffel-65 sounding AutoTune hook. And dubstep. And I just love how the dude that sequenced the song finally went all "k, fuck this" when he got to the breakdown and threw her vocals around without any direction or purpose. And I'd copulate that Tay Allyn chick 'till she went mental! She's exactly like those 24-30-aged broads that answer "EITEEEN" when the camera operator asks what's their age before introducing them to the stunt cock. Fukken' legit!