I've heard the new Antimatter...

Mar 14, 2004
Ancient Europe
in Paris 3 days ago.
In a metal record store.
But the guy refused to sell it to me, since the release date is July.
Yet he told me he'll get it a bit before the 24th (or 27th, i can't remember the date)
And it was thrilling.
I was supposed to stay 15 mins in this store since i was in a hurry, and i stayed 45 mins.
:hotjump: I want it!!!:hotjump: NOW!!!

Bastet said:
hmm, it's not that what i find strange;

i wonder why neither dunc nor mick are promoting it here.

2b_1_b.JPG
o_O

french_anatheman said:
in Paris 3 days ago.
In a metal record store.
But the guy refused to sell it to me, since the release date is July.
Yet he told me he'll get it a bit before the 24th (or 27th, i can't remember the date)
And it was thrilling.
I was supposed to stay 15 mins in this store since i was in a hurry, and i stayed 45 mins.
:hotjump: I want it!!!:hotjump: NOW!!!
damn is there anything like this? :OMG: I would definitely get angry in such a situation (and guess i'm not alone...)
still lucky ones you are, I guess I will have to wait as usual for the record store guys here to notice there's a band called Antimatter...

Loona said:
damn is there anything like this? :OMG: I would definitely get angry in such a situation (and guess i'm not alone...)
still lucky ones you are, I guess I will have to wait as usual for the record store guys here to notice there's a band called Antimatter...
Well, lucky is not the adequate term.
I'd rather say relieved for a while.
Anyways, this guy refused to sell it...

can webmasters of the "antimatter language sites" [i'm keeping the italian antimatter homepage] ask for a promo copy from the band themselves? if we can, i would like to get one ;)

well, if not, i'll wait the release date... :|