Jeff, a question my wife would like to ask you

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
What brand of perming products do you use on your hair? Those Shirly Temple curles sure are pretty.

"Its the big ship....LOLLY POP....its the big ship......ladeladeda"

no not really boared....just gotta tell Jeffy whats on the old mind here.

ITs wierd, to hate a suck ass like jeff, but to love his band. I wish the guys could find an equal guitar player, and get rid of the little baby.

well, it'd be hard to find a player who contrasts so well with WD

but hey!
from lenny to jeff....

still. my love for jeff is undying for he contributed to the construction POE

yeah, you must have missed that during the drug church topic.
8 yrs married. SHe was my gal friend for 4 yrs before that. 12 yrs with the same woman.

yeah, that sthe way i feel opn the topics around here.

as i said, i haev always thought less of Jeff as a person than the other neverdudes. He just proved me right with his rantings. But hey, if thats the way he feels, then fine, just as its fine that i hope he breaks every fucking finger he has.

Good to haev time to see ya around BTW DSM and Darky.

Fuck you Jeff.

Well, my aim sucks, anyway. I never got above a c in gym class, but it's fucking pointless anyway. I was never meant to throw things and hit was I was throwing at.
Not much going on, though *shrugs*
:wave: to Will and Ledmag

i agree. I mean, he must have done it for us. You know said the shit words about us for a reason. I suppose it was a bit of..."yeah your dick heads, but give me your money, thats all i care about anyway, that and my gal keeping me up is the 2 most important things in my life. As long as she lets me suck her dry of money, so i can lay aorund and let my dirty ass mold up the couch, and as long as you reatrds keeps coming to shows, and buying our (MY) shirts and stuff.....all will be fine. Well, those 2 plus, i really want to be in the band BOSTON."

Thats Jeff in a nut shell.