John Bush Still a Class act.

Catharsis70

Apr 28, 2005
Bush steppin in to satisfy the fans just shows once again his integrity as a pro and his passion for the music and its fans. Prolly no chance of a show state side but I can hope :)

I wouldnt mind seeing Bush back in Anthrax, I am still a huge Belladonna fan, but Anthrax just isnt Anthrax without John or Joey behind the mic stand

Scott posted this bulletin on his MySpace titled "The Return Of White Noise!"

9 days til I'm back in a room jamming with John Bush. My beard hair is standing up!!!
Cheers,
Scott

Bush #1!!!! He is a great guy. You can tell it, and I have at least one experience to my mind that proves it. Anthrax will (and should) kiss his ass to return, but who knows if he will???? I am looking forward to Armored Saint next year, so I will be happy. After 2004, this band started disintegrating (i.e. without Bush). Maybe they can salvage a bit with this last show with him at the helm!:puke:

The gigs I saw Anthrax play with John Bush were the finest metal shows I'd ever been too - the reunion shows with Joey were fun but the Bush shows were awesome :)

What a lucky week! First the birth of my son Jonathan, my team Rapid Vienna beat Liverpool, and now John Bush maybe comes back!
:worship:rock::worship:rock::worship:rock:

Although I'm an agnostic, I will light a candle in a church if he returnes! :saint:

bushlo2.gif