BUSH + 40 BELLADONNA - 1

It doesn't fucking matter whether they "need" to play Bush-era songs or not. That's not the point here. The point is that if you're gonna do it, do it right. Not caring enough to learn the songs correctly is just plain disrespectful and unprofessial.

Poison My Eyes would be a great opening song!

ps. Deathrider and Metal Thrashing Mad are not Joey-era songs. You so called fans should know this.

It doesn't fucking matter whether they "need" to play Bush-era songs or not. That's not the point here. The point is that if you're gonna do it, do it right. Not caring enough to learn the songs correctly is just plain disrespectful and unprofessial.

Poison My Eyes would be a great opening song!

ps. Deathrider and Metal Thrashing Mad are not Joey-era songs. You so called fans should know this.

plus, if there was one song that Bush did really better compared to the original, it would be Deathrider IMO.

In 1992 John Bush had to learn a big hand full of songs he had never preformed live. At his first show he hit those songs note for note. From that point on he sang songs he had no part in wrighting, night in and night out. He did not skip a beat, or miss a step. For 13+ years he did not miss a word, Yet Joey cant get the words right to the one and "ONLY" Bush song in the new set? That to me shows Zero class on the part of Joey. "Im at both ends of the spectrum, your somewhere in the between, I Come Clean!":fu:
Joey's being a spiteful bitch. And Scott & Charlie know they have no leverage, here.

We all know:

a) John would be in the band right now, if he wanted the gig
b) Joey was there second choice
c) Scott & Charlie treat there singers like dirt
and
d) Scott & Charlie lie & BS so much about everything, no one knows what the truth is.

So pouting Joey is dissing the songs that Scott & Charlie have touted as there "best". Hahaha! This band will implode. A singer who has the upper hand, with bandmates who clearly did not want him back, but were forced to because of the circumstances that they brought on themselves......

Why he won't play Bush songs shows what a puss he is. Let's face it, he had no input the 1st time he was in Anthrax and he had no problem singing those songs. He covers Journey tunes, but he won't play Scott & Charlies songs they made with Bush??? Sour grapes....must really have ticked Scott & Charlie off, but at this point they know they are fukt without Joey. What a band dynamic that must be!!

Watch it implode......:yuk:

I can't believe that we're still arguing over "Joey vs. John", AND we're worried about spelling mistakes.

Look, John has no interest in being in Anthrax so they moved on and did what they had to do to continue the band.

I hope I spelled all of that correctly.

If not...phuk offf.:lol:

We all know:

a) John would be in the band right now, if he wanted the gig
b) Joey was there second choice
c) Scott & Charlie treat there singers like dirt
and
d) Scott & Charlie lie & BS so much about everything, no one knows what the truth is.

I agree with all of this, but I wouldn't say Joey's being spiteful. I just don't see why he should feel pressured to sing those songs if he's not comfortable with them. I love both eras of the band but if I never hear Joey sing Safe Home or whatever else, I'm OK with that.

I don't blame Joey for not wanting to sing the Bush era songs. It's a shame that an era of awesome material will be lost, but Joey doesn't have to sing them if he don't want to. Especially following the whole Don Nelson thing.

Scott & Charlie need Joey more then Joey needs Scott & Charlie. I just hate it when Joey fucks up the words to Only, that's all.

As far as the original idiotic topic goes: John had to get the Joey stuff correct because that was the stuff everyone wanted to hear. Joey doesn't because no one really cares.

People go to Anthrax shows to hear the classics. I am the Law. Caught in a Mosh. Indians. The list goes on but it doesn't include any Bush-era tracks. Because no one cares about them.

The number of fans who want to hear Bush-era songs at an Anthrax concert is roughly the same as Anthrax's fan base during the Bush era. In other words its very, very small. Practically non-existent.

WINNER WINNER WINNER!

:Smokin::Smokin::Smokin:

You think Only sucks, that's fine. You're entitled to you're opinion.

I think your opinions suck, as a matter of fact I think you have the worst fucking opinions ever, how the fuck can anyone hold your opinion is beyond me. That's my opinion.

Some of us Anthrax fans LIKE the fucking Bush songs too, so yeah, he SHOULD sing the fucking songs. What's the fuckin problem?

You guys would complain that hes not singing them right.

Why he won't play Bush songs shows what a puss he is. Let's face it, he had no input the 1st time he was in Anthrax and he had no problem singing those songs. He covers Journey tunes, but he won't play Scott & Charlies songs they made with Bush??? Sour grapes....must really have ticked Scott & Charlie off, but at this point they know they are fukt without Joey. What a band dynamic that must be!!

Then dont buy Worship Music if you hate Joey so much. The band doesnt need phony support.

Look, John has no interest in being in Anthrax so they moved on and did what they had to do to continue the band.

Agreed and its better than Anthrax not existing at all.

What dont you people understand about that?

You think Only sucks, that's fine. You're entitled to you're opinion.

I think your opinions suck, as a matter of fact I think you have the worst fucking opinions ever, how the fuck can anyone hold your opinion is beyond me. That's my opinion.

Would you rather listen to Only or Gridlock or Discharge? What would you rather listen to?

You are a Down fan, I don't know how you could have such a poor judgment in music.

I'm surprised Joey has the balls to say no to anything from Scott & Charlie...his voice really isn't fit for Bush songs though and pretty soon the set should be filled with more new songs.

I'm surprised Joey has the balls to say no to anything from Scott & Charlie...his voice really isn't fit for Bush songs though and pretty soon the set should be filled with more new songs.

Joey pretty much knows that he has those two by the balls and he's going to (and should) squeeze them as much as possible while he has the upper hand. The fans from the original Joey era have no use for the Bush era and John doesn't want to be a part of the band. What are they going to do, get singer number 4 and re-record Worship Music a 3rd time?

Joey pretty much knows that he has those two by the balls and he's going to (and should) squeeze them as much as possible while he has the upper hand. The fans from the original Joey era have no use for the Bush era and John doesn't want to be a part of the band. What are they going to do, get singer number 4 and re-record Worship Music a 3rd time?

Does that really seem that unlikely at this point? With this band, that should be expected.

John and Joey are 2 totally different kind of singers. Lot of old songs I really did not like John singing and it seemed weird.

It's like Paul McCartney singing for Led Zeppelin and Robert Plant singing for The Beatles.