Just cranked POT.... some thoughts.

I personally feel POT as a whole is their most complete album to date. Every song is a winner in my book - whilst I think SOWN is a very close 2nd (I do feel 1 song on that album lets it down).

Can't say that about POT and yes it's criminal they don't play more off it.

Time, In My World, Keep in the Family, Belly of the Beast, Discharge are all worthy of regular appearances on the live setlist.

I wore out so many cassettes of POT its not even funny. I owed my friends so much money because id wear their tapes out too or my tape player would eat them.

nothing like banging my head to "got the time"; working at the Hardee's in high school at closing time putting on POT and just getting busy scrubbing down and getting everything cleaned up for next day.

Anthrax ... thats what my friends associated me with through high school and during my time in the Air Force, they knew that was my band moreso than Metallica.

I personally feel POT as a whole is their most complete album to date. Every song is a winner in my book - whilst I think SOWN is a very close 2nd (I do feel 1 song on that album lets it down).

Can't say that about POT and yes it's criminal they don't play more off it.

Time, In My World, Keep in the Family, Belly of the Beast, Discharge are all worthy of regular appearances on the live setlist.

What 1 song?

Well I think you know how I stand on this issue.

POT was amazing. Anthrax was at the top of their game. Proved they could still play heavy as fuck thrash metal yet be serious and add something more than just straight up Thrash like on Among etc.

They were playing arenas during this era. They had everything going for them. They were on the verge of being the next 'slayer' or 'metallica' 'pantera' etc. But they decided to completely change their music, get a new singer and ruin what they were doing. Very very baffling.

POT was an album that not many John Bush era fans want to listen to because they know Joey rules on that album. But what ever.. I don't need to justify it. Just look at what happened as a result of changing singers and style of music. It led to near bankruptcy as a band and small club tours.

Hopefully this next album is up there with POT as far as sound!

Why am I not surprised that you're the one who went there yet again? :Spam:

The truth hurts doesn't it

Nothing about what you said hurts in any way, shape or form. It's just.... you're boring. You've only got one thing to say, and I'll bet you've said it 1,258 times now. Why don't you just copy whatever you type, save it to a word document, then attach that to posts you "respond" to? It'll save time.

Nothing about what you said hurts in any way, shape or form. It's just.... you're boring. You've only got one thing to say, and I'll bet you've said it 1,258 times now. Why don't you just copy whatever you type, save it to a word document, then attach that to posts you "respond" to? It'll save time.

Bush Era of Anthrax was garbage ... 1259..... and counting

Ah man - I thought this thread was to be about POT implicitly not another Bush vs Belladonna debate?

We're done to death on it. Lets all get over it. Some of us prefer Belladonna. Some of us Bush. Some both. Some Turbin. Viva le difference.

Back to the topic at hand. What is the best track on POT?

For me it's a toss up between In My World & Time.

Ah man - I thought this thread was to be about POT implicitly not another Bush vs Belladonna debate?

We're done to death on it. Lets all get over it. Some of us prefer Belladonna. Some of us Bush. Some both. Some Turbin. Viva le difference.

I thought I'd done well with this thread too, in making it clear this shouldn't become another one of those threads. Unfortunately the same boring people are obsessed with dribbling the same shit post after post.

I'm seriously starting to wonder if their golfdish mentality qualifies them as being legally mentally retarded?! :D

I'd go with In My World.

What shite you talk. I'm a Bush fan, but POT is probably my favourite Thrax album, or maybe just behind SOE. Why would a fan of John Bush not want to listen to a great album?
You're an idiot.
Funny! I think POT is a great album.......maybe people should just leave well enough alone.

BellaThrax has a place in my mind....and they were great....just thought they progressed nicely with John and never understood the "going back" (for a buck) thing. Regardless, I think people will understand when (if) the new Thrax album comes out and it moves (at best) 50K+ albums. No big deal.