Just cranked POT.... some thoughts.

Funny! I think POT is a great album.......maybe people should just leave well enough alone.

BellaThrax has a place in my mind....and they were great....just thought they progressed nicely with John and never understood the "going back" (for a buck) thing. Regardless, I think people will understand when (if) the new Thrax album comes out and it moves (at best) 50K+ albums. No big deal.

Dude, when they get this new album out with Joey on Vox. They will be selling out Major stadiums. They will also likely get a US postage stamp and dinner with the President.

Funny! I think POT is a great album.......maybe people should just leave well enough alone.

BellaThrax has a place in my mind....and they were great....just thought they progressed nicely with John and never understood the "going back" (for a buck) thing. Regardless, I think people will understand when (if) the new Thrax album comes out and it moves (at best) 50K+ albums. No big deal.

It'll sell better than that even if it's total crap. Hell, the McRib sells in mass when it's a limited time deal.

Yeah, it will only sell 50K+ albums because the other 100k+ will be downloaded for free from the web.

Ironmaidenfan09 never ceases to amaze me. Now I think he's even more delusional than I have ever thought.

Back to topic, my favourite song is Discharge.

in my world is heavy as fuck live,so is hypro glo and in a zone,there is def some gold tunes that go over better live than on album.

Yeah, I've never cared for Hy Pro Glo much, imo it's the weakest track on the album but I've heard some killer live versions.

This should like be the National Anthem...

This is actually the song that made me go, hey you know something. I like this band even better then I did before. Because at first I was like who the fuck is this new guy singing?

One of my favorite Anthrax songs of all.

Last edited by a moderator:
This should like be the National Anthem...

This is actually the song that made me go, hey you know something. I like this band even better then I did before. Because at first I was like who the fuck is this new guy singing?

One of my favorite Anthrax songs of all.

If I just heard this for the first time I would think it was some Alice in Chains wannabe band... oh wait it was :D

Last edited by a moderator:
First off there ain't a damn thing wrong with Alice in Chains... but you have to be completely deaf to say that Hy Pro Glo is Alice In Chains wanabe.

I mean really?

Oh come on man. You exaggerate a bit too much. You wouldn't have to be completely deaf. You could be one of those sad fuckers that are 99% deaf but can still hear the hemorrhoids throbbing inside their own assholes.

What shite you talk. I'm a Bush fan, but POT is probably my favourite Thrax album, or maybe just behind SOE. Why would a fan of John Bush not want to listen to a great album?
You're an idiot.

I agree, once again Maidenboy just talks a load of toss, POT is one of Thraxs best records and both JB's sound good singing those songs.

If I just heard this for the first time I would think it was some Alice in Chains wannabe band... oh wait it was :D

Shows what you know about AIC. The guitar sound is kinds grunge though, that much I'll agree with you. BUT there's nothing like AIC about the music.

People are still waiting for you to post some of the "every grunge band of the 90's" that Anthrax sounds like.