Just curious as to why...

Sadistik

Let me die in solitude...
May 30, 2001
California
Visit site
...so many nu-metal fans have been on here as of late. Is Opeth becoming popular in nu-metal circles or something (NOOOOOOO!)? Enlighten this drunk as hell metalhead!

ha ha. Yeah, i've been wondering that too, there's been a few on the nevermore forum aswell.

...Is this the end??

blueyes.gif

I do not know..!
But it could also be a good thing...!
They might learn something from us Opethians and check out some real bands and convert..

We can only hope :)

I used to listen to nu-metal myself :( but that was long ago, just when I got into rock... then, going throught all kinds of metal forums I found my way to Heavy Metal \m/:mad:\m/!!!

No really, please don't call me malcore :( I hate nu-metal...

I AM A REALL METALL HEAD! PURE METAL HEAD! \m/:mad:\m/:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :loco:

Originally posted by CarcassKreator
I used to listen to nu-metal myself :( but that was long ago, just when I got into rock... then, going throught all kinds of metal forums I found my way to Heavy Metal \m/:mad:\m/!!!

No really, please don't call me malcore :( I hate nu-metal...

I AM A REALL METALL HEAD! PURE METAL HEAD! \m/:mad:\m/:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :loco:

this decides it all : do you or do you not think slipknot is metal ?? :D ......hahahahah......*drunk* ....think wisely my friend...

mindmunch.gif

hmm... I was starting to get worried about what the evil smilie was doing to the happy smilie, before it ate it. It looks kindof... uh.... er... painful?

Okay, one final test... A few questions for you, CarcassKreator :

1. Who is Chuck Schuldiner?
2. What is the name 'Opeth' referring to? Where did it come from?
3. Who is the vocalist for Opeth?
4. Which Nevermore CD is the best?
5. Which Nevermore CD is the worst?

If you can answer these, then you are a TRUE metalhead.

blueyes.gif

Trapped...
That zombie dude is my Sig..
Cute, ain't he?
And that little smirk at the end makes me laugh everytime...
:lol:

*1- Death - Vocals/Guitar

*2- Take from the book by Wilber Smith - "The Sunbird" there is a "city of the moon" called "Opet" + "H" to the end and you get Opeth

*3- Mikael Åkerfeldt

*4- Erm, I don't own any of there albums yet

*5- Erm, I don't own any of there albums yet

Guess I'm not a TRUE METAL HEAD then huh :cry: :cry: :cry: