JUST GOT BLACK OPS!

Depends on what you thought of MW2's multiplayer in comparison to MW1's.
If you're more into "may the best man win" games of PURE skill, which is more along the lines of MW1, you won't appreciate the MP on this quite as much.
If you liked MW2's multiplayer, you'll probably like this even more, as it's a more refined version of the same style.

Don't own it, but I checked out a bunch of videos and to me it seems the gameplay is overall much faster paced in this one. Those guys fucking running around FAST.....seems unhuman.

Call of Duty has never been a bastion of realism and has never pretended to be... It's always been fast as fuck and unrealistic..

Realism rarely equals fun anyway. As long as a game adheres to its own rules and logic, it tends to work.

What weapons are you mainly using? I´m fairly good at MW2 on PC, got over 15 nukes and stuff, but I´m getting my ass whooped HARD on Black Ops. It seems that the default enemy spawn point is set to "behind my back".

I´m also having too much trouble on close quarter combat with non-SMG weapons. I see the enemy and there´s not enough time to dodge, ADS and nail 3 hits. I´m only getting decent scores when using SMGs and relying on hip fire, and it feels like I´m playing Halo instead of CoD (in a bad way). So far the only map that I´ve managed to play decently with an AR was Nuketown, using a M16 with red dot.
I´m also pissed that I´m almost prestiging and haven´t had the opportunity to destroy a single sentry gun to unlock ghost pro :mad:

Yeah Im not a huge fan of having to take out a sentry to get Ghost pro either. Things like that arent in your control. Somebody has to actually use a sentry gun for you to take out in the first place. Kinda stupid. The other challenges are definitely user controlled....

As far as guns I use:

FAMAS, Commando, Galil
AK74U, MPL, Kiparis with extended mags, PM63, Spectre

Lightweight, Hardline, Ghost
Sleight of Hand, Hardened
Ninja, Marathon, Hacker

Frag
Nova Gas, Decoy, Concussion
C4, Claymore, Motion Sensor

Spy Plane, Napalm Strike, Rolling Thunder, Attack Dogs, Chopper Gunner, Gunship, Care Package.

Im rank 40 on first prestige. 2.2 k/d with like 4000 kills or some shit.

By the way J, nice videos. The first one had a bit of a strange frame rate issue going on? The second one was fine though. Might've just been my computer, don't see how though.

Part of it is Youtube... gotta let it load then start it over again.

Part of it is the crap rendering quality of the uploader

Part of it is cuz its difficult to keep the time exact with the analog button when fast forwarding.

Thanx for compliments. I wish you could upload more than 30 seconds... but I hear they'll eventually pull the limit. Till then, Im saving my 30-0 FFA in my fileshare, lol

Put up some clips from the theater mode. It links to your Youtube... so i made a new youtube account for it.

Nothing too ridiculous, but, kinda fun. Check em out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A33s3AHE1Bw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7cGIzM4LlA

Jesus Christ is that 1st video real time? Did the frame rate issue speed up the video or is the gameplay actually that fast? That would be extremely irritating if everyone could run around with inhuman speed like that.

being up for 3 days and sarcasm on the internet do not seem to mix well
:devil:

It's all good man.

Anyhow, just picked BO tonight (ps3, fuck xbox). Got rid of MW1 and 2 for it (as well as a bunch of other games I don't play anymore).

I got bored of every facet of MW2 really quick. I like COD4 MW1 a lot, but don't have a lot of time as is to play video games so it went.

I still play MAG, 256 players online at once on a map is fucking cool as hell, plus they recently released 2.0 patch wich made it possible to unlock every weapon and add on and made your attributed (skills with weapons and items as well as stamina and health etc...) cost 1 point each and work with you level. They also just made the top level 70 instead of 60. They also made PS3 move compatible as well (so wii style controls for a 1st person shooter, FUCK YEAH)

I like nazi zombies and the SP of BO looks pretty good. Online MP looks decent as well. I REALLY REALLY hated MW2 online.

I'm hopeing they make the PS move compatible with BO as well.

Yeah Im not a huge fan of having to take out a sentry to get Ghost pro either. Things like that arent in your control. Somebody has to actually use a sentry gun for you to take out in the first place. Kinda stupid. The other challenges are definitely user controlled....

As far as guns I use:

FAMAS, Commando, Galil
AK74U, MPL, Kiparis with extended mags, PM63, Spectre

Lightweight, Hardline, Ghost
Sleight of Hand, Hardened
Ninja, Marathon, Hacker

Frag
Nova Gas, Decoy, Concussion
C4, Claymore, Motion Sensor

Spy Plane, Napalm Strike, Rolling Thunder, Attack Dogs, Chopper Gunner, Gunship, Care Package.

wow, you´ve listed half of the options in the game! :lol:
By the real stats I´m leaning towards AUG and FAMAS, as they have the same stats of the other AR (including damage if you think in terms of bullets) but a higher rate of fire. And I always use Strela as secondary.

I just learned a great trick for the Ghost Pro challenge. Earn a Sentry Gun, go to the enemy lines, put a Tactical Insertion neaby for safety, throw the mark granade and hide. Wait until the enemy grab your Sentry Gun crate and go after him. :tickled:

Well I listed the ones I use. They're the most usable and/or best... whatever you wanna say. The other shit I've basically got no use for.

Jesus Christ is that 1st video real time? Did the frame rate issue speed up the video or is the gameplay actually that fast? That would be extremely irritating if everyone could run around with inhuman speed like that.

Nah I sped up parts to get it to fit in the 30 second constraints

Ninja, Ghost, Famas with Silencer + Reflex sight FUCK YEAH

delved into the MP more this morning. Seems more like WaW with MW2's perks in terms of the feel of the gameplay, but that's the treyarch shining through.
The wager matches would be great fun if Treyarch hadn't totally fucked the netcode. Gun Game is really good, except for that first pistol, sweet jesus, if I don't get a kill straight away with it, I just don't get one full stop.

The reason you can end up playing the same map over and over again is because the maps can be voted on to play the previous map again, as well as the next one in the rotation or a random map. A lot of people like Nuketown, it's like BO's Rust map due to it being small, etc. and, as such, people vote to keep playing it - I've experienced the same thing, it's gay. With MW2 you could only vote to skip the next map in the rotation, it's been ages since I played MW1 and don't remember how the maps worked on it but I think it was the same as MW2. I have noticed it does take forrrreeeevvvveeerrrr to find a match which is really irritating, MW2 it was like maybe 40 seconds at the most any time I wanted to play.