JUST GOT BLACK OPS!

Fuck Nuketown and everyone who votes for it.

I hope Treyarch takes it out of rotation or removes the ability to vote in the previous map, clearly people don't deserve the right to choose.

Though that said, the maps by and large are pretty awesome, the only that really bug me besides Douchetown are Summit and Firing Range, and mostly because I'm still not very familiar with them (only played 5 hours).

Loving the customisation, though I often end up admiring the skull rubber ducky emblem on the side of my Galil and miss distance targets. :Spin:

I played the game today. Its ok I guess. Just like every other FPS. Run shoot throw grenade kill die. I thought id like Black Ops more, im kinda let down. I think im pretty sick of FPS games. We ended up playing some Madden instead of continuing to play Black Ops! :Spin:

The games industry is at risk of another crash like in the mid 80's if it keeps on like this, maybe not a financial crash but surely an artistic one.
Sequelitis is dangerous ground.

Thank fuck Minecraft picked up so much steam, restores my faith in gaming somewhat.

Got it the day of release, a day before most you yanks.

Been playing it every day since.
Shit is awesome as fuck.
Enjoy it a lot.

User name is UnbiasedGraph7

Anyone who is thinking about getting this game should get it.

My only annoyance is the fact that you can't play training without a gold xbox live account(what the fuck)

Awesome, awesome, awesome, awesome.

You can't play what is fundamentally a bot mode without xbox live gold?
What the fuck?

I've played it now... only multiplayer though. It's pretty cool and not all that different from MW2. Those explosive RC cars are really fucking annoying though.

Have you guys seen this thing?

IMO it´s cheating, as he´s using additional software to see much more than the other players, but still, pretty cool effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
How the fuck is getting a triple monitor set-up cheating? He paid for the privilege, you did not. Fair game as far as I'm concerned

Anyway, it's kind of like Blu-ray. One day super-widescreen will become the norm, just as regular widescreen is now, it's only natural since a human's field of view is far wider than what a widescreen monitor can currently offer, but right now only early adopters and lovers of new technology are onboard.

How the fuck is getting a triple monitor set-up cheating? He paid for the privilege, you did not. Fair game as far as I'm concerned

Because it´s not the same image 3x bigger. It´s the FoV 3x bigger, using additional software. It´s not like a 42" screen that is seeing the same thing as the 22" screen, except it is bigger. He´s actually seeing the enemy approaching by the the corner much earlier than the other players, giving him a ridiculous advantage to notice, turn, ADS and shoot. It´s almost like having the motion sensor equipment built in.

...and, damn, they really need to nerf the claymore. It´s basically impossible to survive it. There´s no click delay, you just turn the corner and boom, lethal damage out of nowhere. I really like the Ninja Perk, but this game is impossible to play without Hacker on the third slot.

This game is awesome. Much better than MW2 in my opinion. I think it's a good cross between MW2 and World At War really. I'm glad a lot of the annoying perks and killstreaks are gone. The RC car is hella fun. Even when I get killed by it, I still laugh that a toy car just raped me. :lol:
I'm glad I picked this up for sure. Oh, and Nuketown is probably the most fun map i've played. It's probably the most well balanced map in the game.

Feel free to add me on xbox live if you want someone else to play with. Gt: "Like A Gazelle"

yea man fuck nuketown haha, its too goddamn hectic lol

its fun tho if u just dont even try and noob toob everywhere.

i like how they added in a dive feature, im having a lot of fun just diving around everywhere. if only you could shoot mid air, and a little quicker when u land, cause its kinda delayed.

anyone on 360?

yea man fuck nuketown haha, its too goddamn hectic lol

its fun tho if u just dont even try and noob toob everywhere.

i like how they added in a dive feature, im having a lot of fun just diving around everywhere. if only you could shoot mid air, and a little quicker when u land, cause its kinda delayed.

anyone on 360?

I'm on 360. Gamertag is "Like A Gazelle"

The only thing I'm disappointed with is that I can't throw a tomahawk while diving. :lol: That shit would be EPIC!!!

@ 3 monitor thing

The thing is, the amount of people using eyefinity is seriously limited compared to the amount of people using a single monitor, and if you pay for the privelege it's fair game.
But one day, ultra-widescreen displays will be normal.
Alienware have made one now that is one monitor that is just massively wide rather than having 3 seperate monitors.

It's just like with 3d tv's and glasses-free technology. The market share right now is tiny, the only adopters are tech freaks who are a TOTAL minority (and the tech freaks spend more time playing with tech than playing the goddamn games anyway, so can you really expect them to kick your ass? i doubt it.) But eventually the technology will become more widely manufactured and it'll get cheaper and cheaper to make and sell and they will become the equivalent of our current HDTV's.
It wasn't all that long ago (around the xbox 360 launch) when HDTV's catching on FOR REAL seemed like ages away, now everyone has huge ones.
Super-widescreen displays is next I reckon, then glasses-free 3d.
These things will all become standard.
I mean even faux-minority report style interfaces are becoming a reality with Microsoft's Kinect thingy. "The future" is now, it doesn't make it a fucking hack or a cheat to have extra monitors adding to your field of view, it just means the person who has them has too much goddamn spare cash than he or she knows what to do with.

Hahaha for real man. I've already gotten quite a few tomahawk ricochets that I've gone back into theater and saved. But yeah, final kill dive w/ a tomahawk would be amazing.

Ive got a 30-0 FFA in Niuketown, and a 36-0 TDM in WMD. I didnt save these other ones that are like 58-5... cuz I died. But whatever. Ill edit some more 30 second clips here later. Got a nice diving rambo knife