KAMELOT-Atlanta Gig Announced!

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
This just in today via Ticketmaster.com. Kamelot will be at the Masquerade on October 11! Tix go onsale tomorrow morning! Will Edguy still be with them at that point? Who's gonna go to this show? See y'all there!:headbang:

FINALLY!!! This is amazing news, I can't wait! I deleted my ticketmaster email without even looking, too. Shame on me, but good for you for catching it! I'm pumped :)

Hm.. Oct 11th Edguy is in Toronto at the Opera House. They're in Montreal on the 12th. I was hoping Kamelot might toss in a Canada date that weekend too so I could go but I guess I'm missing this tour.

This is so weird yesterday I was looking around everywhere to see if the "rumored" Atlanta date was announced yet......and today it gets announced it. haha

Me and My Dad will be there (since he really liked Epica and Symphony X).....I hope Edguy is there too. I like Kamelot and Edguy equally

See you all there :headbang:

Yep, 'Kamelot' caught my eye in that Ticketmaster email as well. "Wha? Maybe I missed the announcement on the PP Forum or something.....?"

Glad to see my memory isn't THAT bad. Yet. :)

Lovely!!!! They're one of my favourite live bands!

Is there actually another way to buy tickets instead of using ticketmaster... something like a local shop? (I don't have a creditcard myself, that's why I'm wondering). And do you think I should hurry up to buy my tickets, or can I wait till august or something like that? And one more question: how much are those tickets actually?

Lovely!!!! They're one of my favourite live bands!

Is there actually another way to buy tickets instead of using ticketmaster... something like a local shop? (I don't have a creditcard myself, that's why I'm wondering). And do you think I should hurry up to buy my tickets, or can I wait till august or something like that? And one more question: how much are those tickets actually?

This show won't sell out, so you'll have no problem buying a ticket at the door. If you really want to have your ticket in advance though, you can purchase them at a Ticketmaster booth located in pretty much any Publix supermarket.

The New Port Richey show was one of the major highlights of 2007 for me, I can't wait to see them perfrom again.