Kamelot & Epica Tour

Jasonic said:
Is in your contract with EPICA that they are not allowed to perform within a certain distance of Atlanta?

I do not comment on specifics of my contracts in regards to any band.

However, I can comment on this because this has nothing to do with me. It was simply a matter of logistics in terms of Kamelot's tour route, appropriate venue, & the festival date.

Glenn H.

kittybeast said:
Wed, 10/11/06
07:30 PM Kamelot and Epica Key Club Los Angeles, CA

Not sure where in CA you live but I got tickets a month ago to ^ this show:headbang:
Yep, plus two others according to their website. The internet is a wealth of info.:lol:

Oct. 08 - San Francisco, CA (USA) - Pound SF
Oct. 10 - Santa Ana, CA (USA) - Galaxy Theatre
Oct. 11 - Los Angeles, CA (USA) - Key Club

TheWhisper said:
Yep, plus two others according to their website. The internet is a wealth of info.:lol:

Oct. 08 - San Francisco, CA (USA) - Pound SF
Oct. 10 - Santa Ana, CA (USA) - Galaxy Theatre
Oct. 11 - Los Angeles, CA (USA) - Key Club

As long as I'm not going to have to pay pennace for this show I'm good!:lol:

kittybeast said:
As long as I'm not going to have to pay pennace for this show I'm good!:lol:
Funny thing is, Kamelot are playing here on 9/16 whilst I will be at PP. So, since you will get to see Kamelot and attend PP, while I will only be able to attend PP, and not be able to see Kamelot...yes, you will have to pay more pennance.:kickass: :lol:

TheWhisper said:
Funny thing is, Kamelot are playing here on 9/16 whilst I will be at PP. So, since you will get to see Kamelot and attend PP, while I will only be able to attend PP, and not be able to see Kamelot...yes, you will have to pay more pennance.:kickass: :lol:

oh well, more beer, more songs, more fun eh?!?!?!:Smokin:

kittybeast said:
oh well, more beer, more songs, more fun eh?!?!?!:Smokin:
You missed the perfect opportunity...and I set you up so well. You should've said something like:
"Well, at least you'll be able to attend Progpower and see me. My mere presence will more than make up for your not being able to see Kamelot. Count yourself one of the lucky few.":loco:

TheWhisper said:
You missed the perfect opportunity...and I set you up so well. You should've said something like:
"Well, at least you'll be able to attend Progpower and see me. My mere presence will more than make up for your not being able to see Kamelot. Count yourself one of the lucky few.":loco:

:saint: It doesn't sound like me though. :headbang:

more like.... I'm going to Kamelot na na na na na na:heh: :lol:

kittybeast said:
:saint: It doesn't sound like me though. :headbang:
Lies.gif
givemebeer.gif

Okay people there have to be some of you guys from around these parts (or at least for whom Denver may be the nearest show).

So - anyone up for splitting a hotel? If not, I can offer a place to crash in Colorado Springs about 1-1.5 hours away but not sure about my desire to go thru this show sober so we'd have to find someone to drive back :)

Just putting it out there now in case someone is thinking about road tripping but not sure about costs.

jeff

manowarfan1 said:
Okay people there have to be some of you guys from around these parts (or at least for whom Denver may be the nearest show).

Yup. But I'm from the other side of Denver from you. I'll prolly just go back home that night. Unfortunate, as I'm a pretty good designated driver since I'm not much of a drinker.