Kamelot & Epica Tour

Harvester said:
This tour will happen. It shouldn't come as a shock to anyone as they have been touring buddies for quite a while now. I discussed the possiblity with both bands before Epica was confirmed.

If the main draw of the tour for you is Kamelot, then I cannot blame you for going to NYC. If Epica is the draw, I will say that you will get a longer set at PP.

It also depends on if you prefer a single evening format with two main bands at a lesser cost vs three days and 14 bands plus the "vacation" aspect of the festival. Good luck with whatever you choose.

Glenn
I choose PPVII, just because it is the greatest atmoshere to see a band or bands and the people are so awesome, and this is my vacation.:headbang:
and i owe alot of people a beer:loco:

I think can be Kamelot hit or miss on tour to a certain extent. When I saw them at progpower V, they were good, but definitely not amazing, but since I had never seen them before I enjoyed it. When I recently saw them in NYC though, they freaking blew me away. I don't know if it was the size of the venue, or just differences in performance, but since the NYC show I've been dying to see them again

Definetly right outside Chicago. Definetly going. Hopefully up to Minnesota too. =) It is going to be one badass tour!!!

YAY!!! CLEVELAND HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE SITE--ITS A LITTLE DECEIVING AT FIRST THOUGH, B/C IT'S WRITTEN UNDER 'CANADA'..

BUT I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow_Angel said:
YAY!!! CLEVELAND HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE SITE--ITS A LITTLE DECEIVING AT FIRST THOUGH, B/C IT'S WRITTEN UNDER 'CANADA'..

BUT I'M SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cleveland!!!!! I am so there :headbang: Hope to see you there.