Kamelot - The Black Halo

Tonight is the New York show. YES!!!!! WHAT A MONDAY!!

I'm about to leave for it also. Laters!!!!!

I just got back, and what a night I've had.

I've never gone to a show, where any band member has had so much stage presence that you could actually see their spiritual aura in the air around them. Khan is one hell of a singer on the albums, but when you put him live, he'll blow you the fuck away.

ptah knemu said:
I just got back, and what a night I've had.

I've never gone to a show, where any band member has had so much stage presence that you could actually see their spiritual aura in the air around them. Khan is one hell of a singer on the albums, but when you put him live, he'll blow you the fuck away.
Yes, that show was incredible. I was standing almost right in front of Khan. Unfortunately, we were all singing so loud that I could barely hear any of the vocals. :erk:

I actually have some awesome pics from the show. I'll put some of the best ones up here, as soon as I finish brightening them.

I snuck it in. Kind of. They didn't pat me down or anything. They really don't allow cameras, but there were like 20 people around me with digital cameras, and they didn't care. The only time I got any shit was after When the Lights are Down (after I got a video of it. Don't tell anyone. :D :headbang: :worship: :Spin: ) and one of the security guys told me and like 18 other people to put the cameras away.

Damn, I should have brought one too. But it would have sucked if they told me to "put in in my car" or whatever when I came all the way from Connecticut on the train. The venues near me search people very well, so I didn't want to risk that this one would be like that too.

Thats probably why they said something to me right after I got my awesome quality video of When The Lights Are Down. But there was a guy up front with what looked like a pretty big video camera, that was right in the band's faces. I dont know if Security saw the guy though.

There was some huge guy in front during the first band that just pushed all of us aside so that he could videotape them, and my friend and I were getting mad because he was in our way. I think he had a press pass though, because security did say something to him but then they left him alone. Still, I thought it was rude of him to just shove all of us aside and then get in the way through the whole set. Luckily he didn't do that for Kamelot. By the way, where were you standing? I'm surprised I didn't see you.

I was sitting on top of that wall behind the booths. Thorns, I actually saw you standing up front while Into Eternity was setting up. I would've went over and said something, but it would've been pretty awkward for me and I was wrapped up in a conversation about James Brown's New Year's Bash.

EDIT (11/26/'05, 4:20 p.m.): By Into Eternity, I mean Seven Witches.