Kansas City Power Metal Fest - date and first 3 bands announced

First off, I never posted anything after this fest! Ugh. It was an unbelievable time. Thanks to everyone involved: Jodi (you rock girl!) and crew for putting it on, Twelfth Gate for letting me be a part of the "pseudo crew", John (Eden's Fall) for keeping my ass awake on the road, Sacred Dawn for letting me hitch a ride in the van of DOOM on Saturday night, Mikey from Seventh Calling for letting me get pics of his FACE, haha, and everyone and anyone that came to my room to parrrrtayyy after each night. I'd also like to thank Kansas City for their lovely choices in local brews! Made some new friends and saw some old ones! Pics ARE up on my MySpace page of Twelfth Gate, Seventh Calling, Sacred Dawn and Widow.

@ Rebecca: MySpace is being a douche this evening, but I will hopefully be able to lift my "private" profile setting late tonight or tomorrow morning so you can view the pics. =) I'll PM you my MySpace URL. :)

Rachel,

Thanks so much for opening up some of your galleries. I just had a quick peek at some of them.

Dayum, it must be quite an extensive collection if those are simply the ones you made public. And I do indeed hope that these truly have just been made public because I'll feel like a dunce if they've actually been open for a while and I've missed them.

Didn't get to browse all of them just now but I did look at the Twelfth Gate pics from the KC show. Thanks. :) You did a great job! Nice control over the flash. Mine either have too much or not enough in that mode.

Rachel,

Thanks so much for opening up some of your galleries. I just had a quick peek at some of them.

Dayum, it must be quite an extensive collection if those are simply the ones you made public. And I do indeed hope that these truly have just been made public because I'll feel like a dunce if they've actually been open for a while and I've missed them.

Didn't get to browse all of them just now but I did look at the Twelfth Gate pics from the KC show. Thanks. :) You did a great job! Nice control over the flash. Mine either have too much or not enough in that mode.

Hey it's not a problem Rebecca. Actually the ones I have on my MySpace are it. I obviously weed out the really bad duds. I post whatever is left. :)

Actually the pics have been public up until recently, but don't feel like a dunce because I don't always post on here about them. I need to get better at that!

Really you are too kind! You know I am a novice. Mainly do it for fun. Just my little 5.0 digi-cam. I just keep it set on "Sport" when I take live shots. It's the only setting that doesn't make everything come out like a blur. The rest is just luck! :)

Nothing compares to the beautiful shots I have seen you take over the years. One day I hope to have a really nice and fancy camera like yours! :cool:

Wow, I certainly haven't checked the forums in a while. Big thanks to TG, Rachel and John for coming down to party with us. We had a great time! Everybody was great, and we couldn't have asked for a better atmosphere over the weekend. Glad to hear that you all enjoyed your stay.

Rachel...I wish I could've enjoyed KC's selection of beers with you, but the little one in the oven said no, ha! It's rough being in the bar all weekend without a brew in hand! :lol: