Karaoke after the Oliva show..

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'll be brutally honest. Oliva is my priority on Wed night. There is going to only be 4 hours or time left afterwards for karaoke. Well, those four hours are expensive as hell. In fact, it will cost more this year than I paid last year. Now, when you combine the Oliva cost and that...fuck it. I honestly considered just cancelling karaoke all together. It's just not in my budget.

However, I'm going to take a risk. I'm going to book the thing where you can bring your own cd and sing along to anything as pellaz has spoken about several times here in the past. I'm going to ask for a $2 donation at the door per person to cover the additional costs. You are NOT required to make a donation. However, I may have the door man put a special bracelet on you to indicate you are a cheap bastard.

I'll be brutally honest. Oliva is my priority on Wed night. There is going to only be 4 hours or time left afterwards for karaoke. Well, those four hours are expensive as hell. In fact, it will cost more this year than I paid last year. Now, when you combine the Oliva cost and that...fuck it. I honestly considered just cancelling karaoke all together. It's just not in my budget.

However, I'm going to take a risk. I'm going to book the thing where you can bring your own cd and sing along to anything as pellaz has spoken about several times here in the past. I'm going to ask for a $2 donation at the door per person to cover the additional costs. You are NOT required to make a donation. However, I may have the door man put a special bracelet on you to indicate you are a cheap bastard.

Hey, for that, we might even be able to come up with a fiver for the 2 of us! :p

I'm defintely still looking forward to karaoke afterwards. It would be the icing on the cake to that night.
And I think $2 is more than a fair price to cough up for it :)

woohoo!

Be sure to bring CDs with you if you want to sing along to your PPUSA-style faves, since I doubt the karaoke deejay will have, say, Tad Morose. Or Cradle of Filth. Or Edguy. Or Opeth. Or..... :lol:

I'll bring down my WREKage CD cases, so if you don't have something with you, ask me, as there's a chance I'll have it with me.

BTW, I probably won't sing. You can thank me later. :)

Seeing as I don't have tix and I'm seeing John here in Tampa Sat,I'll set up a "for those who didn't get tix" hangout from about 8-10 somewhere near the venue(maybe even loiter outside,lol)