Katatonia - Great Distance Wallpaper

why not?..a think its a cool one, reflects a lot what the album talk about...a children with a very dissolated aspect, like been left alone....covering his face in shame...i think its really cool.

thanks for the wallpaper!

Discouraged+One said:
why not?..a think its a cool one, reflects a lot what the album talk about...a children with a very dissolated aspect, like been left alone....covering his face in shame...i think its really cool.

thanks for the wallpaper!

I totally don't see that about the art, to me it's a male face being pushed into a wall or ground by a womans hand.

Maybe others can share their perspective.

i was refering to the fall, not you.. (forgot the quote thingy..) :)

Now, heres the long version.
the internets are free, and everyone are allowed to think what they want,
but if you dont think like me you think wrong, yes.
and i think it looks awesome.

:p

I like the album art.
No offense - I don't really like the wallpaper you made, but since nobody has made a wallpaper for the new album (including myself) , I shouldn't critisize it and just put it for a wallpaper until they launch the new site and put some others too.

*ehem*

Last friday, Bloody Swan, that bloody girl, had a bloody boring day... and after she got bloody drunk she grabbed her bloody scanner to make some bloody wallpapers in bloodred out of that bloody awesome covers of those even more bloody fuckin-hell-yeah-great-oh-gosh! awesome CDs ... hooray.

th-tgcdback.jpg

th-mytwin.jpg

th-mytwin-twins.jpg

But since I'm too lazy to search for that download-links, go to this fansite... and if anyone needs another size feel free to contact me... *yawn*