Katatonia mentioned in Playboy!

well if your gona pick a group of people in the world to hate for no apperent reason then you should really find a group other than beautiful katatonia loving playboy models. In fact i find it hard to believe that i was able to say that last sentence in any context other than a realy bad elaborate joke.

A Stranger said:
well if your gona pick a group of people in the world to hate for no apperent reason then you should really find a group other than beautiful katatonia loving playboy models. In fact i find it hard to believe that i was able to say that last sentence in any context other than a realy bad elaborate joke.

haha that's so true. who would ever imagine such a thing.. ? :p

Lord_Darksoul said:
I've been banned from this board like 3 times for making posts about Jonas being sexy... but hopefully this time we can all be friends?

That depends.... where is Jonas on the sexy-meter today? :Smug:

Vincent J. said:
boobs aren't everything:Smug: :p

Say it isn't so! :OMG:

the mourner13 said:
That's also true...

Let me just chime in here about my IRL-lover!

Sure, there are pretty girls everywhere... but in this business it's more about your business savy and how you market yourself that gets you anywhere with it. I am actually very proud of how persistent and resilient she's been, she's sucessfully managed her own modelling career to a point that she can actually make a rather good living off of it, while not doing anything smutty or distasteful. Carlotta is currently making enough money to support me while I earn my Master's degree. She's also getting paid to travel around the world! How cool is that? She is an extremely well rounded person who possesses many other qualities besides BEING HOT.

Oh yeah... did I mention how lucky she is to be with me? In case you have not noticed, I am very sexy!