Katatonia Tour

Anthony3 said:
I'll be at the London show.

hey anthony......how you getting around?......seems like youve been just about everywhere......and I feel like an idiot traveling out of my state......think we could pal up?......I have looked at some satellite pics of london and paris and they look sweet......in fact this thing I downloaded is one of the coolest things ever.......GOOGLE EARTH..........everyone should check it out.....its a free download and its the whole world in satellite picture form......you can see details all the way down to cars.......its fukkin cool.......anyway enough about that.....

lets keep in touch anthony.....

that´s good news, a full european tour in autumn, didn´t know that.....

i hope, they are going to play in munich, but anyway i´ll see them now, karlsruhe is not so far from munich, i don´t want to wait until autumn....

greetings from munich

Katatonia really just needs to tour the US. There's no two ways about it.

ok, so ive got it all figured out for u reece!
lol cross the border to winsor and take the plane from there is awesomely cheap... around 500 dlls round trip, then sleep on the street, or convince katatonia to let u sleep in their room :p...damn ! i want to go :p i guess ill send myself thru mail to london heh

Katatonica said:
ok, so ive got it all figured out for u reece!
lol cross the border to winsor and take the plane from there is awesomely cheap... around 500 dlls round trip, then sleep on the street, or convince katatonia to let u sleep in their room :p...damn ! i want to go :p i guess ill send myself thru mail to london heh

Im buying my ticket through a friend who lives in sweden and is a travel agent tomorrow.....about 1000$....but its to london then to paris and back home.....so this is gonna be sweet!!!!.......just hope I can take care of all my other money obligations.......but yes....likely Ill be sleeping in the street.....and I dont care:)

Cool Reece that you managed to fly to Europe for seeing Katatonia!
Hope you´ll have a nice adventure together with two unforgettable gigs!
:headbang:
I hope one day I could fly to USA too....maybe when I won´t be so poor as now..and maybe when Katatonia will also maybe a USA tour! It would be nice an Amercian adventure together with Kata gigs!

holy fuck......I simply cant believe this shit.......ho w can something so good go suddenly so fucking shitty........

my passport is being denied because I owe child support in excess of 5000$

so I hate life I hate everyone fuck everything and especially fuck friend of the courtfuck you fuck me fuck it allimsoclosetocuttingthelifefromsomeone

its not like I dont regularly pay child support or something.......since i got sober 4 years ago I have paid it down quite a bit.....there is no way this is right....I have been doing my part.......i have not felt anger like this in years.....the tickets are non-refundable of course without a medical reason which basically means the only way to get my money back is to con one of my doctor friends into lying for me.....which is unlikely.......

this is just unreal.....oh the dissapointment.....and loss....

mommy.....can I go out and KILL TONIGHT?

so Ive been sitting all weekend in my pair of pisspants.....thinking....brewing.......tomorrow morning Im going to go raise some hell........Im sure it wont do anything but its worth a try.....

haha.....Ill let you guys know how it goes.

Reece