Katatonia - Where does the darkness come from?

That's it.The forum's totally fucked up.I am now leaving this forum as it's turned into complete bullshit as other forums.You can stay with Kitty the bitch here and talk about how tough you are all day long.maybe you must fuck as long as you are both tough.People are here to talk about music and what they feel about it.you both fist fuck each other and enjoy it.You aren't grown enough to respect somebody's feelings.One can be fragile or weak that's nothing to joke about.I believe that people like you are actually weak and you are in a way masturbating by coming here and insulting people.Go on with your tough metal party you narrow-minded pathetic metalheads.And seriously,get a life...

Bye bye, Darth Vader. Don't trip on your cape on the way out, Mr. Darkside.:lol:

Haha... I'm so torn. Kitty is hilarious, but at the same time the people here really don't deserve the abuse... he/she/it should check out the Relapse records forum, where everyone is an asshole to everyone. Good internet times.

Haha...Relapse forum...I remember those days. Everyone there is a poser elitist and they all hate on each other...funny stuff.

And come on guys...We are on the internetz...it's all fun. If you get testy, grab a brew! :kickass:

Wow. People are easily entertained. If being tasteless, and rude is funny then every ignorant person i've ever met is a damn comedian. 90% of the world is hilarious! And here I thought it takes a certain talent. Guess not... Richard pryor must be turning in his grave.

RichardPrior.jpg

Bye bye, Darth Vader. Don't trip on your cape on the way out, Mr. Darkside.:lol:

no one likes someone who is a straight up bitch to everyone.....vulnerability is a virtue and if you think its "gay" and you want to be with a tough guy then cool.....go do that....my bet is that you'll either grow up...or get your ass beat by your tough guy boyfriend. I know if you treat him like you treat people on this forum I wouldn't blame him. Get some therapy before its too late. Anger is not cool......frustration is not cool either....and if you think its necessary to come here and talk shit to everyone and also act like that in your daily life then your going to have a heart attack and die before your time. I can only imagine what your like to your parents who I'm sure you still live with.....being hated by people does not make you popular except in a hated way...it does not make you cool to get negative attention. I have spent alot of time here on this forum over the years and find it way more fulfilling to come here and support people....let them have their ups and downs....help them if I can.....its called compassion or empathy....I think I have stated this to you before......why do you think its cool to kick someone while their down? Who has hurt you so bad that you feel it necessary to act in this way? I just cant understand what would make someone act this way. I feel sorry for you in so many ways. People must have picked on you so bad that you don't know what else to do but retaliate and it has become so much of an impulse or second nature that you don't know what else to do. You must have been trained to be this way....the question is who or what. I know if I were to beat my dog over and over he would cower in the corner when I walked in the room until he snaps......and he would learn that if he snaps I would back down. You are a trained dog.....how does that feel? To snap....over and over....even at people who are friendly.....people who would support you through your life and give kind words of advice and positive feelings.....never being able to accept "love" is a horrible feeling....I was once there too....I know how it feels.....you don't have to live that way....there is a better way....one in which you can gain peoples friendship.....you can let people in to your world and not have to be angry or defensive....not everyone is going to hurt you....you can become respected....and learn to show respect....even if your opinion differs from someone else's....there are ways to disagree with someone in a way that wont severely offend people....we all wish you would try....just for a little while to be nice....to have some compassion....to understand that not everyone keeps their tough guy face on all the time.....and that you don't have to either. We want to like you.....but you make it impossible to do so. Give yourself a chance, give us a chance. If you hate being respectful and refuse to be respectful then we can work that one out too.

This will be my last attempt at reasoning with you.....take it or leave it.

Lose in a fight? You challenging me to a fist-fight now? You mean to tell me you can't find any men who want to beat you up? I'm shocked.

And for the record, I sleep fine at night. Next to a real man...not a skinny over-emotional crybaby pansy like you.

freak-in-tight-jeans-shorts.jpg

no one likes someone who is a straight up bitch to everyone.....vulnerability is a virtue and if you think its "gay" and you want to be with a tough guy then cool.....go do that....my bet is that you'll either grow up...or get your ass beat by your tough guy boyfriend. I know if you treat him like you treat people on this forum I wouldn't blame him. Get some therapy before its too late. Anger is not cool......frustration is not cool either....and if you think its necessary to come here and talk shit to everyone and also act like that in your daily life then your going to have a heart attack and die before your time. I can only imagine what your like to your parents who I'm sure you still live with.....being hated by people does not make you popular except in a hated way...it does not make you cool to get negative attention. I have spent alot of time here on this forum over the years and find it way more fulfilling to come here and support people....let them have their ups and downs....help them if I can.....its called compassion or empathy....I think I have stated this to you before......why do you think its cool to kick someone while their down? Who has hurt you so bad that you feel it necessary to act in this way? I just cant understand what would make someone act this way. I feel sorry for you in so many ways. People must have picked on you so bad that you don't know what else to do but retaliate and it has become so much of an impulse or second nature that you don't know what else to do. You must have been trained to be this way....the question is who or what. I know if I were to beat my dog over and over he would cower in the corner when I walked in the room until he snaps......and he would learn that if he snaps I would back down. You are a trained dog.....how does that feel? To snap....over and over....even at people who are friendly.....people who would support you through your life and give kind words of advice and positive feelings.....never being able to accept "love" is a horrible feeling....I was once there too....I know how it feels.....you don't have to live that way....there is a better way....one in which you can gain peoples friendship.....you can let people in to your world and not have to be angry or defensive....not everyone is going to hurt you....you can become respected....and learn to show respect....even if your opinion differs from someone else's....there are ways to disagree with someone in a way that wont severely offend people....we all wish you would try....just for a little while to be nice....to have some compassion....to understand that not everyone keeps their tough guy face on all the time.....and that you don't have to either. We want to like you.....but you make it impossible to do so. Give yourself a chance, give us a chance. If you hate being respectful and refuse to be respectful then we can work that one out too.

This will be my last attempt at reasoning with you.....take it or leave it.

Yikes! Ever hear of paragraphs?

For the record, my "tough guy" has never hit me and he never will. If I thought there was even a chance of that I would never be with him to begin with. I just like my men to act like men, not fragile little boys. You can assume all you want to about me and my life outside of this board, but none of what you said is true. Most people find me funny and interesting to be around, except uptight people like you seem to be. I think you should pull your Katatonia collection out of your ass and try to have a little more fun on the board. If you can't find any humor in some weirdo saying he's close to the dark side and me calling him Darth Vader...then I feel sorry for you. Or maybe you're more of a Star Trek fan? :Smug:

For the record, my "tough guy" has never hit me and he never will. If I thought there was even a chance of that I would never be with him to begin with. I just like my men to act like men, not fragile little boys. You can assume all you want to about me and my life outside of this board, but none of what you said is true. Most people find me funny and interesting to be around, except uptight people like you seem to be. I think you should pull your Katatonia collection out of your ass and try to have a little more fun on the board. If you can't find any humor in some weirdo saying he's close to the dark side and me calling him Darth Vader...then I feel sorry for you. Or maybe you're more of a Star Trek fan? :Smug:

Fragile little boys?
i assume thats one of your little cute insults (of which your most likely self-hating self has) for emotional...
two things, bitch.
1.) men have emotions just as strong as females... we're humans too, asshole. We feel pain just as badly as you.
2.) this is a Katatonia forum, dumbfuck. if you havnt noticed, katatonias music is full of anguish, melancholia, pain, sorrow and contemplation; all the likes of which we are trying to discuss, ponder, help people resolve conflicts, and most of all, be FRIENDS with fellow Katatonia fans. if your blind, ignorant ass cannot see this, and you want to sooth your own low self esteem by kicking people in the face while theyre at their lowest moments, go ahead, but get your filthy ass out of this forum bitch

Fragile little boys?
i assume thats one of your little cute insults (of which your most likely self-hating self has) for emotional...
two things, bitch.
1.) men have emotions just as strong as females... we're humans too, asshole. We feel pain just as badly as you.
2.) this is a Katatonia forum, dumbfuck. if you havnt noticed, katatonias music is full of anguish, melancholia, pain, sorrow and contemplation; all the likes of which we are trying to discuss, ponder, help people resolve conflicts, and most of all, be FRIENDS with fellow Katatonia fans. if your blind, ignorant ass cannot see this, and you want to sooth your own low self esteem by kicking people in the face while theyre at their lowest moments, go ahead, but get your filthy ass out of this forum bitch and do so elsewhere.

Thing is, when people expose their feelings, in real life or here for that matter, I can't find a single reason to make fun of them. I find you a bit offensive, really.

Fragile little boys?
two things, bitch.
2.) this is a Katatonia forum, dumbfuck. if you havnt noticed, katatonias music is full of anguish, melancholia, pain, sorrow and contemplation; all the likes of which we are trying to discuss, ponder, help people resolve conflicts, and most of all, be FRIENDS with fellow Katatonia fans. if your blind, ignorant ass cannot see this, and you want to sooth your own low self esteem by kicking people in the face while theyre at their lowest moments, go ahead, but get your filthy ass out of this forum bitch and do so elsewhere.

Is it your time of the month again? Holy crap this is out of hand.

1.) It's fine for men to have emotions. But they don't have to be crybabies about it.
2.) I'm aware this is the Katatonia forum. It says it in bold letters right on the top of the screen...it's pretty tough to miss. And I honestly don't mind people discussing their feelings, but when somebody says something really cheesy and lame, it cracks me up and it makes for great comedy. You guys really need to do more laughing and less crying and whining. You'll find it'll work wonders for your bitchy mood swings.

Thing is, when people expose their feelings, in real life or here for that matter, I can't find a single reason to make fun of them. I find you a bit offensive, really.

So pull the stick out of your ass and get a sense of humor. Problem solved!

although some of your comments are admittedly sometimes made in humorous ways what I think you dont understand is that all your really doing here is pissing people off.....you do understand the difference right? I am probably one of the easiest going people here on the forum, I am rational....and Im not a dick just for the sake of it. In fact the last time I talked to Anders in person he was asking why I wasnt a moderator here. You need to take a look at yourself and quit pointing fingers at other people for their potential flaws. Just be cool....I really dont think were asking too much from you. And no....obviously I dont care much for paragraphs or punctuation.

First of all i'd like to say that being a strong person and having a sense of humor is indeed very important...but it is good to remember that being a tough guy for the sake of it won't make you a ''real man'', it will make a neanderthalean, annoying dumbass. For fuck's sake, we are in the goddamn Katatonia forum, is their lead singer called Phil Anselmo? or am i missing something? that is my point..a man exposing his feelings can actually be more manly than some alcoholic metalhead idiot trying to act tough all the time and embarassing himself...countless times.
Crybabies are not cool and i agree that some self-pity exaggerated comments are for the most part hilarious and, hmmm...not very mature, a lot of whiners act as if life is an unfair fairytale, but people have different reasons for everything and mocking someone who suffers from something like clinical depression is a little immature and ignorant for obvious reasons. A real man is obviously not a girly drama queen, but someone who has the balls to admit who they are in a ''down to earth'' way. I can act like an asshole in these forums but my goal is all the same: have some fun. This is the internet, people should not take things seriously at all, so i agree with Kitty on that...but fact is, if someone is spilling their guts in a public forum like this...the person deserves some respect. Just my two cents.

You disgust the pryor.

Giving internet drama queens reason. Like the internet is not already over run by retards. Isn't it enough!?! Now she's playing herself off as trying to be funny when she is clearly not. For-shame!

It's gonna be a while before your can look yourself straight in the mirror again. Buddy.

Ok people here is the thing. She obviously doesn't care to change. So as james would say, "we're just giving her fuel for her fire." She obviously thrives off this drama bs. So my suggestion is either ignore her or if you can't do that just block her simple ass. It's really that simple. Last thing i'm gonna say on this issue.

pryor.jpg

See pryor? he is not amused.

Your comments are immature.

Let people be uptight, boring, cheesy or whatever. Don't be condescending.

I'm going to leave you with a cliché; "Don't judge a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes".

Hopefully, you'll understand eventually.

If someone decides to post his personal story/feelings/etc on a public messageboard they can expect these kind of replies. If you can't take jokes on your personal stuff, don't post it on the internet. Or just ignore them. It wouldn't hurt too laugh about yourself once in while too. Makes life a lot easier (or at least, it does for me).