kats new direction

BlueSky

New Metal Member
Apr 27, 2006
So the latest songs in the white remix , my twin remix, code agianst the code, and unfurl have all been in the same direction. Dark soft rock but with a hip hop groove. Now they said they were gonna get softer on the next cd so do you think this is what they meant and are you happy with it.

I like it a lot, very unique, very chill. I dunno what a whole cd like that would be like but we shall see what happens.

I'm like 98% certain they won't do this. But a little less heavy, a little more experimental, a little different... Somthing like that. I do not expect any major changes as suggested here.

''Where did you read that they said they were gonna get softer?''

I want to know about that too because iirc Anders said: ''we won't go softer'' in an interview, so please clarify ftlog

''Where did you read that they said they were gonna get softer?''

I want to know about that too because iirc Anders said: ''we won't go softer'' in an interview, so please clarify ftlog
Surprisingly enough I don't keep an archive of saved katatonia documents..
:p but I do remember reading it a few times... who knows until they start jamming new songs and feel it out anyhow.

I was gonna say trip hop too for some reason...whatever that is:lol:

iskry_polka.jpg

+

gris339.jpg

=

2087744-Polkagris_at_Graenna-Joenkoepings_Laen.jpg

Hehe. The non-nordic people on this board won't get that joke, obviously. Maybe thats not a bad thing, though... ;)