Kerry King on ANTHRAX reunion

Like I have said all along, I wish that they could just do a two singer tour so everyone would be happy. I love Bush's voice and when I saw them in Jersey I missed hearing a lot of songs. I still had a blast, and the band sounded great (except for Spitz's technical problems) but it would have been awesome to have them both up there.

ThraxDude said:
God Hates Us All is the best album of 2001.
Remember that CD came out on 9/11/01 ? And the title track mentions "terrorists targeting their next mark".... spooky.

I do!! I bought it on the 12th,I was so depressed that day so I went to buy some CD's and seen that Slayer CD man that's such a brutal CD.
PAYBACK A BITCH MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell:

I have that "concert ticket" promo they gave away a few weeks before the album came out. It says on it On Sept 11 2001 God Hates Us All. That tripped me out when all the shit happened.

Whats even more spooky is the song Payback on the album. Fitting at the time

ThraxDude said:
Remember that CD came out on 9/11/01 ? And the title track mentions "terrorists targeting their next mark".... spooky.

ThraxDude said:
Yeah, to each their own. To me, rather boring. Very clunky lyrics from King, especially New Faith. Their lyrics and vocal lines have gone downhill since Tom stopped having input. Bloodlines is the only track I repeatedly listen to.

They will never top Seasons.

Seasons In The Abyss is my most fave album definitely.
But I kind of like God Hates Us All, even though I don't have to listen to it very often.

ThraxDude said:

You know about the original Six Degrees Art Work / Release Date?

Now THAT is fucking spookie shit. :err:

fuelee2004 said:
I thought it mostly sucked too...i liked Divine Intervention..about half of Diabolus but GHUA i just did not like very much at all.

I agree. Divine Intervention was the last Slayer album I liked a lot. I really hope they can still make a kick ass album! Imo they gotta let Jeff and Tom
do most of the writing. Kerry's writing has gone down the shitter imo, since he's had a hard on for Slipknot!