Key Club (Los Angles) Information

Iron-Flames

New Metal Member
Aug 15, 2002
Arkansas
Alright...Opeth is playing there.

What I need to know is, do they check ID? I look like I'm 16. I'm 6' 1/2". But I'm ONLY 15.

My mom, and some friends of mine are going. (Mom likes Lacuna Coil and Opeth...lol)

Do you think:

1. With a parent they won't care.
2. They won't check ID.
3. You better make a fake ID.
4. You ain't going to that show.

Thank you!

-Andrew

We should somehow make them make exceptions. I mean...its not like we are some punk kids, we are eligant metalheads.

This is shit...I am waiting for their e-mail back.

To all my fellow los angelinos, let's all take a trip down to mcarthur park...

Well, the Blind Gaurdian show is going to be 16 and above, if Opeth's show has an age restriction, I hope it dosn't get any higher then 16...:(

Mwahaha...I just turned 16 last Sunday but I look 18 so I should be alright. Anyway, I'm planning on going to the one in San Diego anyway since Feb 3 falls on a Monday I think.

Im goin to the key club and ive been there many times... i think thats the same place where Opeth played with Nevermore headlining. They never have any age restrictions so dont worry; its a not an open bar club.

This show is gonna rock, cant wait to see all of opeth's L.A. over there!

@KielbasaSausage: How old are you? Are you sure? I am having my girlfriend call...she will give them a mouth full...no one keeps us from Opeth! Plus my mom wants to see Lacuna Coil...

Mwuahaha, all goes acording to plan, except for the possible factor of age restriction, and mom might have to work.