KFUCK Vol. 2?

Jinn

Saint
May 16, 2004
Orlando, Florida USA
so a while back the Katatonia forum members did a compilation of Katatonia cover songs under the name KFUCK...

so why not release a second volume?

There are plenty new faces, and I think it'd be a great forum project!

[and just so there's no confusion, I reserve the song Murder as my cover song]

I have a few songs in mind, but I will probably send in just one. I dunno what to choose... Without God, Scarlet Heavens, Gates of Bereavement, Rainroom, At Last, Cold Ways, Last Resort, For My Demons, Right into the Bliss, ...
Heheh. I will record all of them anyway, just for myself, and send in the one that turned out the least crappy.

Oh this is hilarious!

So, as I just recorded "Deliberation" as a bday-present for a friend ... I would like to take that *g* ...

...aaaand ... "Dissolving Bonds" as a co-operation of Unicorn and me =)

I made some katatonia song's cover already :)

like, Gateways of Bereavement, Without god, Rainroom, Brave, 12, Deadhouse, Gone, Teargas.

think I will record Tonight's Music, Sulfur and Darkness coming soon :)
and of course I will constribute .

like Mr. Cerulean, I will choose the best one among these to constribute :)

Cerulean said:
I have a few songs in mind, but I will probably send in just one. I dunno what to choose... Without God, Scarlet Heavens, Gates of Bereavement, Rainroom, At Last, Cold Ways, Last Resort, For My Demons, Right into the Bliss, ...
Heheh. I will record all of them anyway, just for myself, and send in the one that turned out the least crappy.
Scarlet Heavens! :)

I'd contribute if I could play an instrument...
I could put my face for the cd cover as that girl did before (?) big lol.

Alright, so as of now, the lineup for the compilation is...

Jinn - Murder
Cerulean - [undecided]
themourner13 - [undecided]
Dark Exile - Brave
Androz - [undecided]
Bloody Swan - Deliberation
Bloody Swan & Unicorn - Deliberation
Unicorn - Rusted
Bereavement - [undecided]

By the way, if anyone needs growls, I'm available for 'em!

I wanted to do cold ways for the first one, but never got around to recording it. I'm still without access to a recorder of any sorts but maybe I can borrow one - put me down for Cold Ways

IF someone can help me with recording drums (so what microphones to use etc. etc.) I perhaps could do the drums of any song you all like, in the future...
I don't have a lot of money now though (pretty much nothin' :( )

Vincent J. said:
IF someone can help me with recording drums (so what microphones to use etc. etc.) I perhaps could do the drums of any song you all like, in the future...
I don't have a lot of money now though (pretty much nothin' :( )

vinny the poor?

I was planning on doing a Katatonia cover so for awhile now for my next release and I guess now I have some more motivation, so count me in.

I plan on doing Gone, and also Saw You Drown and if I have time Quiet World as well.