KFUCK Vol. 2?

This is an awesome idea! I did a search for the first compliation on the boards, and I found the site, but now all the links to the covers are dead :( Anyone got 'em on their webspace somewhere?

P.S-I'd love to contribute but well, I can't play any instruments (can sing well i guess, but that won't help much :p)

oh, i wanna be apart o this! if i can *puppy eyes*

i´m probably gonna something old, thinking about nerve, or quiet world

i can do guitar, vocals and programmed drumms by myself

Firzen said:
This is an awesome idea! I did a search for the first compliation on the boards, and I found the site, but now all the links to the covers are dead :( Anyone got 'em on their webspace somewhere?

P.S-I'd love to contribute but well, I can't play any instruments (can sing well i guess, but that won't help much :p)

you can find the old collection (and some random covers for an old katatonia cover contest) at http://katatonia.mine.nu

Cool idea Jinn. It would be great to hear what everyone’s bands sound like. I realize that deadhouse design did the cover art for the first one. I was wondering if on the off chance that he didn’t want to do the cover art for this one, I could do it, although anything deadhouse does is far superior to anything I could do. Cover art is the only way I could contribute seeing as I can’t really play an instrument.

OK... so far, the lineup is...

Jinn - Murder
Cerulean - [undecided]
themourner13 - [undecided]
Dark Exile - Brave
Androz - [undecided]
Bloody Swan - Deliberation
Bloody Swan & Unicorn - Dissolving Bonds
Unicorn - Rusted
Bereavement - [undecided]
insidethefall - Cold Ways
Limbonic - Gone
Stefan86 & lifedepraved - I Break

Silent paragon - That would be an awesome Idea! I think that all the artists on the forum should create a KFUCK album cover, and then we'll put it to a forum vote!

The one who has the most votes by a certain date gets his/her artwork as the offial KFUCK vol. 2 cover.