KFUCK Vol. 2?

----> UNICORN!!

really loved your version of Rusted.
you've taken this with cover to an other level and I hope other will follow your way... it's much more interesting to hear a song from a new point of view like you do!
all the other covers are great as well, but there is to much "katatonia" in them. you are putting your personal touch in every note!! GREAT.
looking forward to hear more from you. maybe some songs of yer own!

cheers mate!!

i´d like to make a cover of in the white..btw I still don´t have the deliberation single ( now I´ll be ordering it online, because I can´t find it anywhere...) so I don´t have any idea of this acoustic version....but I have some ideas about a soft version of it..using an old mellotrone and guitar...or maybe programming drums if I learn how to do it...
Give me some time and let´s see if I can manage to do something decent!

it reminds me a bit of star wars at the line "i heard no warning" ^^

but it sounds great! is that you on the vocals? if so, your voice is really beautiful :)

Vincent J. said:
I think everything already has been said about unicorns cover:)
just posting this to show my appreciation...

It's a good feeling to get such a great response, thanks.
@Weathered
Yes I did the vocals and the rest.

@Unicorn: Well yes, I think you know what I think of your "Rusted" ... pretty amazing and what the others said is right: You put a whole new thing to it, your own ... ehrm... your own... ya know what I mean (;

Uh, I'm just too excited how our colaboration will sound like (;

Scourge of Malice said:
I threw together a kinda half assed "Quiet World" this morning... Probably gonna re-record it (unless you guys think its fine?) Its a little faster but I kinda like it.

http://www.mysharefile.com/v/7995073/Quiet_World.mp3.html

Btw, I'm not much of a vocalist :)

Pretty good man.

The vocals need to be louder, they are kinda faded to the back can't really make them out all that well.

Yeah I agree about the level of the vocals. I'll boost them up... I'm just shy about vocals, so they usually end up being too low :) Thanks for the feedback! I think I also need to lower the volume of that synthy part at the end.