KFUCK Vol. 2?

Sounds cool but as people said boost up the vocals a bit and it will be just fine.

I almost finished my somewhat wierd version of Omerta...when I post it you'll understand...just need to finish the vocals(which is quite a bitch cause i'm not a good singer) and some final touches

Scourge of Malice said:
I threw together a kinda half assed "Quiet World" this morning... Probably gonna re-record it (unless you guys think its fine?) Its a little faster but I kinda like it.

http://www.mysharefile.com/v/7995073/Quiet_World.mp3.html

Btw, I'm not much of a vocalist :)

Good Stuff. If you get into the mix again, I'd say to add some more reverb to the whole thing. There's this long reverb in the original, and I think the songs longs for that.

^Ya definitely... I actually broke a guitar cable so I only have one working one right now, meaning I couldn't use my rad delay/reverb pedal... had to use garagebands shitty effects haha. Definitely plan on touching that up, and I wanna redo the vocals again.

Hm. I just found out I'll be going away once again in four days. Hopefully I'll make the timeframe anyway. The line-up for the "I Break" cover will be me on guitars and possibly backing screams, LifeDepraved on clean vocs and BlueSky on drums.

Markus, you are really talented!
I'm a lazy fuck...I have begun with some ideas but it takes time to learn to play the whole song and the most difficult thing is to record it...
however I'd like to do something just for fun..maybe in two weeks or so...

hmmm it doesnt sound much like Omerta, still pretty nice sample, although ill just keep the katatonia version of it in mah heart lol

GOD DAMMIT!!!!!
I can't lay down some of the vocals to my version...I could sing to the original
but my version is in a different key and a different pitch and well different everything and it requires me to sing lower just in the range where my vocals suck ass!!! this is so frustratating!!!!!