KFUCK Vol. 2?

Wtf Omerta fucking owns, i hear a clear Simon & Garfunkel-influenced ''duh du ru ru ru'' awesome chorus, and the lyrics destroys...even if a bit faggy, but still pretty awesome storytelling, i love Omerta...beautiful.

Time to push this up again as the end of july is rushing nearer.

I just collected all the download links from this thread and wonder... is this all? o_O

"Complete":
Murder (Bereavement)
Rusted (Unicorn)
Deliberation (BloodySwan)

"Incomplete" [what people said they'd like to edit, complete & stuff]:
Quiet World (Scourge of Malice)
Omerta-sample (Morthond)

Well, I'm off to Malaysia 'til july 31 ... guess Unicorn will upload our very very different version of Dissolving Bonds in the meantime *hrhr*

paradoxile said:
thanks vinny

edit:this version of murder is great though fairly similar to the original, a little too similar

welcome friend :) and thx for your words:heh:

yeah it's too similiar, at least I didn't made any changes, btw I love the Rusted cover among all the others, Unicorn made it with his own touches and very beautiful:kickass:

Bereavement said:
welcome friend :) and thx for your words:heh:

yeah it's too similiar, at least I didn't made any changes, btw I love the Rusted cover among all the others, Unicorn made it with his own touches and very beautiful:kickass:

I've been in this forum for nearly a year...and yeah the other covers are also great.

I think BloodySwan's version of deliberation could use some male backing vocals possibly growls like Anders' on Leaders...it seems a bit naked without it
so duet with Unicorn is a pretty good idea

Whooow... I found some internet *lol*
Thank you guys reeeaaally muchhh for yer compliments =) ... though I was not that really satisfied (yeah, 'naked' is the word) ... but well... really happy to hear you like it!

I think it'll take some time with our Dissolving Bonds cover as I wanted some things being changed ... ye know... girls are always that "naaah! I'm not loud enough" n stuff (; .. ... ... ah Unicorn, hope you didn't get my mail wrong, I like it prett much, it's just not the way i wanted it to be +.+

Okay ... this keyboard n internet suck... better get off... greetz to you guyz from Malaysia ... i miss u :cry: