KILLER question to you opethians!!

Sengir*Buendia

Baron of Macondo
Which album are you going to listen FIRST? Mellow or brutal???

I'll stay with the mellow one. Can't wait to put my filthy hands on it! For every greatest Opeth moments are the mellow parts of their epics. To Bid you Farewell remains my all time favorite, rivalling only with "There is no forgiveness in these eyes for any of you but one / dispel the mist for now / Melinda is the reason why I've come!!!!"

:devil: :headbang:

Both at once! HAH. Probably the mellow one- I think that will hold most of the "surprizes"- you know the heavy one is gonna be Godly already.. I dunno.. I'll probably crash while Im driving home to play it!!! (some crackhead stole my fucking car stereo recently...)

Originally posted by blakmetalemp
Wouldnt it be cool if you played both of them at the same time and they synced up! YES!

Well, Neurosis has made that with two albums, Tribes of Neurot and regular Neurosis album. ToN was more about synths, samples and industrial soundscapes and another just pure Neurosis...
And I read somewhere, that they made four compatible 10" vinyls which contained samples from insect sounds or something... And then, when you get somehow four vinylplayers and start listen those vinyls at same time, you will probably loose your mind... :) Or this was band's goal.
Great band that Neurosis... "Times of Grace" is so heavy that you must lie on the floor when you listen it ;)

Whichever has the more attractive cover art, making me want to open it first. But wait, I might rip the first one I open first, leaving the other to be played. IT'S A TOSS-UP.

Or what Jim said, first in story if applicable.

I just look forward to the time when I'm listening, and get that "best song...ever" feeling and rush to send the things to everyone within range of my savage DCCing.

Note to self: be out of range if I don't have the albums yet when you do.

Filthy SENDER!

Which reminds me. I still have to pick up the re-release. I sort of forgot about it again. Too bad today's sunday.

ill listen to the mellow one 2 or 3 times, then ill listen to the heavy one as the same. The mellow one would prepare me for the crush... like the silence before the storm.