KILLER Soldano VST Preamp

Need to get a noise gate on this, and I'm not 100% on the tone as I'm using headphones atm, but here's a clip using my battered les paul into a ts-9 into the preamp and using Recabinets 6L6 57 Edge Grill and 6L6 57 Cap Grill. Sorry it's not a full mix, but I'm working on one.

https://dl.getdropbox.com/u/371262/soloctest2.mp3

Quite bassy and boomy but I think it can become a powerful tone! Think it would be pretty cool in a mix... looking forward to trying it myself.

Dude, I think it's nice! Good job, much better tone.

Wow, I really need to try this thing out.... my noobiness is confused though, this is the preamp sim so do I need a power amp sim too or what? Or do I just run this as normal, slam on an impulse and everything is fine?

Ah I see!

Wait a sec... yeah of course you are right, and I actually knew that but had never thought about it. So that means when I've run Revalver with the 6505 for example, and then an impulse from someone here on the forum, I've been using 2 power amps basically? Since one is from the 6505 I used, and one is in the impulse. Damn, guess I should just use a preamp module from Revalver, and then impulse haha. But how does this affect the sound I wonder... having 2 power amp models? o_O

Mike (006) tested that before and found it to make no difference in tone, but you can turn off the poweramp tube in the internal settings for the amps in Revalver if you really want to.

Can someone upload this to rapidshare or something? Dont feel like signing up to ANOTHER forum(Signed up to too many already.).