KILLER Soldano VST Preamp

The plug-in seems to really grab the character of the SLO heads, though it is markedly more sterile and not as full sounding in the lower mids as the real thing. For a freebie, it's pretty freakin excellent...

Thís seems like a nice plugin. I tried it quickly on a song I'm working on: http://www.tainted-studio.com/misc/The last sons of a dead planet SOLDANO.mp3

Don't mind the sloppy playing :) Couldn't dial in a decent lead tone for the melody guitars, so disregard that, but I think it works ok for rhythm guitars.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and it's just TSS -> Soldano -> SIR. No post EQ, compression or anything.

Limit of 10 downloads reached...

Please reupload. :worship:

Or just go get it off of guitarampmodeling, straight from the source...and pay respect/credit to LePou for making this and putting it out there. ;)

Sorry...don't mean to be a prick here. But by posting your own copy of it, and spreading it without any credit to the guy that developed it...you're starting to repeat what happened with Wild Hades' cabinet IR's.

Sounds pretty sweet actually.

I'm liking it better than Wagner and thats without any post-eq.

Öwen;8126434 said:
I'm liking it better than Wagner and thats without any post-eq.

With the same impulse, I'm having trouble hearing any difference between the SoloC and Wagner in a full busy mix :erk: They sound very similar. That seems to be the case with many preamp + impulse cases, though.

Sweet amp modelling!!

Would you recommend some amp cab simulator? Im boring of revalver's noise :lol:

With the same impulse, I'm having trouble hearing any difference between the SoloC and Wagner in a full busy mix :erk: They sound very similar. That seems to be the case with many preamp + impulse cases, though.

i would say that i´ve recently experienced the same feeling...#That seems to be the case with many preamp + impulse cases#

I STILL haven't tried it yet! Damn, the clips posted here do not sound bad, I mean... sure they might need some tweaking but most of the clips are without any pre/post tweaking and it's really promising as it is already! My current guitar sound consists of both Revalver and Warp and I'm just about to go legit but don't feel like spending cash on BOTH of those... could almost buy a real second hand amp instead haha.

Hi Everyone,

I'm LePou, just sign in.
I'm glad you like my SoloC.

I want to let you know that a new version is coming soon with better anti-aliases protection, so better quality. I'll post it when ready.

LePou

Hi Everyone,

I'm LePou, just sign in.

I want to let you know that a new version is coming soon with better anti-aliases protection, so better quality. I'll post it when ready.

LePou

Thanks you very much for the effort, it is appreciated! And thanks for the update! :headbang:

Welcome to the forum LePou, I hope you visit this place regularly, it's a great place (advertising ftw!).

And also, thank you SO much for your effort in expanding the freeware zone. If you ever need cymbal samples for anything, check out my signature... recorded 'em myself and they're free ;)

Cheers!

Hi Everyone,

I'm LePou, just sign in.

LePou

Cheers dude. Much appreciated! :)

As in Pepe Le Pew?
5336969_ori.gif