Klimt 1918

The release of "Dopoguerra" unfortunately has been postponed to April 2005 for the time being :/ ... but it seems that Prophecy Prod. will unleash a special limited digipack version of the new album, including 2 remixes and 2 acoustic songs...
Sounds cool, isn't it?!?
Such a release is probably worth waiting for...

no!! I guess now we'll have to wait until April.. thanks for the news though.

Hell-o guyz!
Unfortunately my website is down since almost one week :/
I hope I'll be back soon, but meanwhile you can download a new song of Klimt 1918 directly from the mp3 section of the label Prophecy Productions
or just click here http://217.160.52.55/mp3/klimt1918_snow-of-85.mp3
and enjoy the music! Man, I can't truly stop playing this song, :worship:
The album will be released the 25th of April 2005.

Wildhoney said:
Hell-o guyz!
Unfortunately my website is down since almost one week :/
I hope I'll be back soon, but meanwhile you can download a new song of Klimt 1918 directly from the mp3 section of the label Prophecy Productions
or just click here http://217.160.52.55/mp3/klimt1918_snow-of-85.mp3
and enjoy the music! Man, I can't truly stop playing this song, :worship:
The album will be released the 25th of April 2005.

finally!!!!!!!!!1

My fansite is finally working again... check it out!
More reviews of "Dopoguerra" coming soon, hopefully this week-end...
I also want a full-lenght copy of the new album!
Can't wait for the end of the next month 2 cum!!!

Wildhoney said:
My fansite is finally working again... check it out!
More reviews of "Dopoguerra" coming soon, hopefully this week-end...
I also want a full-lenght copy of the new album!
Can't wait for the end of the next month 2 cum!!!

guess what im listening... must buy!

emotions... it's all about emotions... you gotta love those vocal lines... ill be buying the limited edition for sure

Dopoguerra was leaked already and I snagged a copy of it to myself, because I was rushing since december to have my hands on this release, it doesn't, however, mean, that I won't buy an original copy of the album, just that I was really anxious to have it and listen to it in its entire form. I will make a review of it when I listen to it carefully for a while. It's got a lot of rock to it and U2 influences are shaped badly.

Oceana, me too :headbang:

I haven't been writing here since a long time...
I got a promo copy of the new album abt a couple of weeks ago, though I had already listened once to it, back in December.
I can't stop playin' it!
I like the cover of the new album a lot... I think is perfect for the mood of the new songs, don't ya think? Would've liked to be the girl on the roof...
... but I like both the debut and the new one.
I play "Undressed Momento" each morning, before going to work... it's kind of a ritual: it makes me feel still sooo good!
Well, I think that my fave material of the band remains the promo "Secession...".
But I'm lookin' forward to find an original copy of the new album, bcs of the bonus cd which will contain further songs. In a couple of weeks, hopefully.
Have you known that Klimt 1918 will play at the Wave Gotik Treffen Fest. in Germany, the 15th of May?!? It's a very well know fest. here in Europe.