Klimt 1918

If I get a job, I may get to meet you in germany for that fest (in case they don't play in portugal...but that will really depend on time and circumstances, as live shows aren't generally one of my top priorities, but Klimt 1918 and Novembre deserve it!)

Good luck at the show, and if you happen to read this and anyone of Novembre appear there, ask them what their email is, because the one that was supposed to be their email, isn't working and the outher sound studio's website is currently down, so the email to giuseppe wont work as well :(

Cheers!

Carmelo did that massive "blood-spit-after" growl, that was like...the most awesome scream I heard of him! as for Giuseppe, I haven't found any part of his singing on Swallow Supremacy. That's to me their weakest song in their demo, eventho it is the most doomy and metal of em all...

As a side note, I think I saw on the bootleg Giuseppe doing clean vox while drumming on one of the songs of Novembre while Carmelo was growling...and that seemed very impressive!

... up with this thread :Spin:
I've added some live pix from the gig in Rome, as well as a few pix of the guys in Florence on my fansite, if you'd just like to have a look.
Guess that probably my fave stuff from Klimt 1918 remains the promo 'Secession...', but I'm mad about 'Dopoguerra' and can't wait to catch 'em live once again in one month and half :loco:

Wankerness - if I well remember his nickname here in this forum - sent me a couple of guitar tabs of Klimt 1918, and namely 'Snow of '85' and 'La Tregua', so I've added a new section in my fansite, TABS. If you wanna hear 'em....
Tks Wankerness again and keep on sending.
Man, am too tired tonite to answer all the other posts...

I spent about 2-3 months without listening to Undressed Momento, Opeth (orchid to damnation), Katatonia... now I got the CDs back here with me... I am listening to Undressed Momento for the third time since I got them back with me yesterday... it feels so friggin refreshing! This is truly a masterpiece, an album they wouldn't be able to record again with exactly same emotion & feeling.... It feels so refreshing! I am yet again passed out, totally possessed by this album.

Since I lost quite a bit of interest for Opeth lately, I guess klimt 1918 replaces the 2nd place in my top of preferences. I am not going to tell which one stays on the first, because given the forum where I am posting this message, it would be very obvious and pointless :D

Nostalgiaplatz said:
I spent about 2-3 months without listening to Undressed Momento, Opeth (orchid to damnation), Katatonia... now I got the CDs back here with me... I am listening to Undressed Momento for the third time since I got them back with me yesterday... it feels so friggin refreshing! This is truly a masterpiece, an album they wouldn't be able to record again with exactly same emotion & feeling.... It feels so refreshing! I am yet again passed out, totally possessed by this album.

Since I lost quite a bit of interest for Opeth lately, I guess klimt 1918 replaces the 2nd place in my top of preferences. I am not going to tell which one stays on the first, because given the forum where I am posting this message, it would be very obvious and pointless :D

But what about Katatonia? ;)

Divatkreació said:
Now there's a thing that I've been wondering for a while... Where does the name 'Klimt 1918' come from?

Another goddamn great band, \o/, that will never come to Finland :|

Klimt is Gustav Klimt, the painter; 1918 is the date of his death, of the end of the wirst world war and for some people the effective start of the new century... those things you can find on their interviews ;)