Korn

Silent Song said:
i'm sorry. do i sound overbearing or self-righteous?QUOTE]

yes i think you do;

Silent Song said:
yes, he did and i respect him for that.

To find jesus sounds very self-righteous to me.
How do one find jesus anyway?

Well americans seem pretty over religious to me, i mean everytime i see douchebag bush on tv hes yelling out some shitt about God and all that crap.
Nad when dimebag darrel got shot and i watched the interview with the singer(sorry don´t know name) he is rambling all "godbless this and godbless that". And i also see this in a lot of american films. And to me it seems very over religious, cause in sweden i very seldom se thing like this.

bogii said:
Silent Song said:
i'm sorry. do i sound overbearing or self-righteous?

yes i think you do;

Well americans seem pretty over religious to me, i mean everytime i see douchebag bush on tv hes yelling out some shitt about God and all that crap.
Nad when dimebag darrel got shot and i watched the interview with the singer(sorry don´t know name) he is rambling all "godbless this and godbless that". And i also see this in a lot of american films. And to me it seems very over religious, cause in sweden i very seldom se thing like this.

How does one find Jesus? honestly I don't know. He's not someone you "find" in the sense of looking for someone. I'd rather describe it as discovering a new or different reason for doing things or just seeing his life as a role-model. I don't claim to be any more righteous than anyone else. I don't believe i am a better person.

As for other americans, i can't speak for them. i think a lot of what you see regarding our country is televised crap. whats on TV is not the way a lot of us are. on the record, i fuckin hate bush. he's an asshole and i voted against him.

i'm not going to tell you what to believe. i'm not self-righteous. whatever you believe is what you believe, what i believe is what i believe. if you think i am overly religious, then you don't have to be like me.

it worries me very much when religion decides the outcome of the presidentail elections. You could have the best leader in the world, ever, running for president, but if (s)he is an athiest, they'll never get in. America will have a gay president, a female president and a black president before they ever have an athiest in office.

Im glad that religion doesnt seem to play a major part in elections over here. I mean, how idiotic can you get? Voting someone in because of their religion, even if they may be a complete numpty... anyone who voted on religious reasons: burn in hell.

ChrisEmerson said:
it worries me very much when religion decides the outcome of the presidentail elections. You could have the best leader in the world, ever, running for president, but if (s)he is an athiest, they'll never get in. America will have a gay president, a female president and a black president before they ever have an athiest in office.

Im glad that religion doesnt seem to play a major part in elections over here. I mean, how idiotic can you get? Voting someone in because of their religion, even if they may be a complete numpty... anyone who voted on religious reasons: burn in hell.
agreed. i think votes should be based on what the candidates are going to do for the country, not what personal facts about them are.

I would vote for a gay black female atheist for president. If she had made it that far with her current status in such a prudish political system as we have, she has something on the ball. Also, she needs to be anti-fuckhead

FRUGiHOYi said:
They don't play it because they had to cut it down for MTV Icon. I know they can play solos because I've heard it. Not talking about Another Brick in the Wall either. I've heard Munky do some crazy fast solos in between songs when they play live.

The version of One on thier latest cd didnt have the solo either and im sure that was recorded from somewhere other than MTV icon. Thier cover of ABITW was fucking terrible, they took all the emotion and added some fake emo angst, and thats before they missed the solo. The solo from that song is more emotional than every song korn has ever written.

stop talking about Korn PLEASE. this is a joke account and a joke thread. Korn are not related to Opeth in any way.

bogii said:
Silent Song said:
i'm sorry. do i sound overbearing or self-righteous?QUOTE]

yes i think you do;

thats cause sweden kicks ass, haha

Hi im new round here and i couldnt help but say that i hope it is a joke account.Korn sucks worse than anything and the worst thing besides the horrible music and "attitude" are the whining losers they call fans

I have to say one thing though about korn they're good at what they do, cause obviously they make money

so you guys can keep bashing them all you want, they really wont care and they will keep making their so called "music" cause they will still make money

ya they're not that good but oh well its not we're all being forced to listen to them over and over, and let our ears bleed right?