Lack of photos from current tour.

hey folks,

we took some pictures from the Opeth, Katatonia gig in DenBosch, Holland...and we might post them in another forum...I'll let you know about it soon..here's a sample

Attachments

• katatonia live in denbosch 2-12-01.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 161
Originally posted by regularpaul
hey folks,

we took some pictures from the Opeth, Katatonia gig in DenBosch, Holland...and we might post them in another forum...I'll let you know about it soon..here's a sample

:) thanks!

i still haven't found the time to go to the photographer to give hime the "film" (i don't have the exact term)
i was pretty busy, coz i had my exams until last week, and i had forgotten

but as soon as i have them, i'll send you since i have nowhere else to upload them :)

Originally posted by redblueyes
I had a big stack of opeth + katatonia pics from 5 of the gigs but I took the dups for all the guys to divy up. (Though peter took most of them, I don't know how many the kata guys got hold of). There was some good pics in there, I think. I've got quite a few rolls to be developed though from another week of shows..but I'm not sure how much is Katatonia on em. I dropped (and broke) my camera before the last show so I didn't get to take all I needed. DAMMIT!! I'll try to scan a few in sometime soon.

:eek: :(
sorry to hear that about your camera!

Originally posted by Zicrom
Who is the guy without glasses in the pic #2? And which instrument play?
And the same for the guy with long hair in the pic #1...

:err:

well um, pic number #1 is Mikael from opeth (lead singer, and lead on BMD by Katatonia) is that who you mean :confused:

Umm... well.... redblueyes has posted here 2 pics. In the first one appear Mikael and Jonas, as he says.
In the second one appear a guy without glasses and wearing a Katatonia t-shirt, and there is a guy with glasses that I think that is Jonas again.

I mean those two pics. Ok, in the first one the guy with long hair is Opeth singer. And in the second one?? Who is the guy without glasses?

And by the way..... Mikael was the lead singer in BMD??? Why??? If Jonas was the singer in the firsts albums, why didn´t sing in BMD??

:confused: :confused: :confused:

The guy with the glasses in the second picture is Jonas. The guy without glasses is Mattias Norrman, the bassist for Katatonia.

Angi -- please post more pics. I want to see shitloads! Thanks for those you posted..

I also took some pictures but the baterry in my camera is dead so I couldn't finish the film...As soon as I get them I'll send them!