Lacuna Coil is worth the entrance ticket by themselves!

ddicosmo said:
Lacuna Coil is worth the entrance price of the ticket by themselves. They put on a great show. I would love to see them headline and play a long set.

why did you make two threads? silly.

i saw them last monday, and after the show, cristina said something about a coheadlining tour with somebody around september. i dont know who with though

For the people who bash Lacuna Coil because they don't play keyboards live, the reason they don't do it is because they only have 5-10 minutes between bands to set up and it is just not very practical for them when they are only going to play a short set list. If they were to headline, I'm sure they would hire a keyboard player for a long setlist. Anyway, it doesn't matter whether it is sampled or played live. They still bring a ton of energy to the show and are a great stage presence. You don't fault bands that have 3 or 4 guitar tracks for not playing all the tracks do you?

LuminousAether said:
Lacuna Coil is horrible on cd, so I doubt they'd be any good live. The Gathering were always at least 2,000 times better.

I'm with you. Lacuna Coil blow on cd and live. Korn hairdos and some Mortal Kombat looking clothes to top it off. Christina is the only thing they've got going for them.

diospada said:
just checked out into eternity, kinda like progressive death or something like that..

woohoo into eterity..good to hear about the hometown bands here (they're from the city where i live) and im aquainted with a few of the guys. Great band..and oh ya..Jim from into eternity is takeing my lacuna coil cd to get signed :) so since i can't go in person..atleast i'll have something from the tour haha